Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.5 - Extra - It seems like Frau and Crowelle went out shopping

@Metasepia
all this shit already 2-3 years old. when anime was announced some chinese gravedigged authors tweeter and find like 5 years+ post saying bad things about china and they went full butthurt mode. with all shit going on anime was canceled and LN suspended (eng version was canceled which resulted in infinite novels resuming tl wn)

Dex-chan lover
The author was also made to apologize and then he put the web novel on hold. Not sure why it was said in this thread that it was deleted as you can still click the link from the manga's main page on MD to go to it and read it as well. The author has other stories as well and since 2019 started a new one. I recall reading a tweet from them saying they may come back to the web novel for this at some point but for sure they are waiting for the media attention to go away first.

@Vykos butthurt for a good reason. the author called china bug country and korea rape country. pretty fucked up. here's the screenshots if anyone wants to read what they said. https://mobile.twitter.com/oka_naohiro1/status/1002372719302733824

Dex-chan lover
Full Metal Alchemist! 🤣

Aaaaaaand flat af no titty fuck! On the other hand the big tittied blondie is the second best of the harem. 1st place goes to demon gurl.
k11.png

Dex-chan lover
The Boldness in this diagrams are totally off, except it is meant, that the higher the value the shyer the character. Demon girl should be maxed out, followed by blonde priestess, then elf-girl and samurai-princess.

Dex-chan lover
@fakinha she is also responsible, hardworking and is very selfless though she was kinda raised that way for Shion

damn,i searched up the author's Twitter.Well, obviously the account is gone.But the replies from other people remains. From what I've seen,damn the author got gangbang from left and right.Whew

Double-page supporter
Oh, thanks for the chapter!
Are Valhalla picking this one up again?

Users who are viewing this thread