Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - It seems like they're having a secret conversation

Fed-Kun's army
Nice touch on the deadly aura moment when even sweat itself tried to get away from Renya and move upwards.

i bet you her seat is wet from her pissing herself when Renya unleashed that haki on her.

The aura scene was pretty sick, she kept a straight face which is pretty impressive too

Dex-chan lover
Nobody mad about the bullshit talk and how the MC accepted the most annoying and actually kinda dangerous job in the entire world because of a treat that is less dangerous than the job? I mean yes the sister is the cutest character so far (not saying much) but accepting that shit is complete bullshit, author just forcing plot.

Dex-chan lover
@Valve
I think he's just agreeing to the terms of "help out this country" and "fight the hero again sometime before he fights the true demon king". Both of which do nothing more than give him something to do and fight against. Honestly, though, probably not as simple as it sounds, but considering the writing... we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
remember, this mofuka is THE one who brings melee fight into gun fight, yet still shred like hell.

Fed-Kun's army
@Valve yeah the talk is bullshit but mc probably doesn't think much about which job is a more profitable job for him and if you ask me which is more annoying, it would be dealing with the countries. Sure, the nasty hero's cheat power is a pain to deal with but consider his attitude towards the matter and his battle junkie characteristic, he is most likely confident in himself and this should be a nice offer and at the same time a sweet challange.

Dex-chan lover
@MavB_Ver I felt like MC was basically confirmed weaker than shit hero during the escape scene though? Liking fighting aside, he's not suicidal, nor is he someone I imagine doing a training montage, and relying on demon chick for fighting is also impossible. Now I guess he "should" be stonger, but it really didn't feel like it during the escape.

Fed-Kun's army
@Valve yeah maybe now but he was at a disvantage before, didn't have any info nor counter measurements against that brat's skills but now he has time (to train?). I feel like he was sure he could find ways, if not like "no freaking way I can beat that shit, leave me alone" then no matter what they said, he would just simply decline the offer.

Shit hero seems to be getting a nerf soon judging by the last page.

That or Renya would get more powers to beat the hell out of the hero

Don't worry fellas, there will be a fight alright...

Cept it's only 9 pages long (ch 41) and the shitty "Supervisor of Mankind" manages to get a powerful hit in by blowing off Giriel's right wing.

Users who are viewing this thread