Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 41.2 - It seems like a Goddess and an Angel

Dex-chan lover
10,000 spanks with gauntlets on, that ass is gonna look like a baboon's when she's done with it.

@hyenagames I think she typed in that futuristic holo screen the words "help I'm about to get f****d in the behind by some crazy demon(angel) chick" or something similar in those lines and then the church is going to blame the demon king and start a crusade/holy war against every other species that exist in that world

Contributor
@hyenagames Most likely she ratted out the MC as the Demon King, and now all of Humanity will focus on trying to kill him, especially the rapist "hero".

Dex-chan lover
When we going to see this rapist-hero get massacred? I want a blood bath :3

Dex-chan lover
That retarded goddess knows she messed up, then she gets her ass spanked. But rather then accepting she made a mistake she goes on to make more mistakes, time to not only spank her but take away her divinity.

Dex-chan lover
Higher goddess - Angel - Lower goddess - MC

Welp, it's a spank train.

hell yea punish that goddess/administrator or wateva the f@#k that b#tch is, strip off her powers make her a powerless mortal but give her some slow hp regeneration magic for like a month.. then toss her in a cage full of rapist kongs for 2 weeks before dropping her in front of the rapist hero she chose in the first place. 😈

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like she'll awaken to a new world from those spanks? She had started to

Users who are viewing this thread