Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi

Group Leader
To anyone who can modify the informations of this manga :
The MAL page is the Manga, not the LN : https://myanimelist.net/manga/103656/Nidome_no_Natsu_Nidoto_Aenai_Kimi
Due to this, the number of chapters is indeed 10 and not 7, and there are 2 volumes.

Thanks !

I just realized this is Shimoseka's author, I know he came up with that while very drunk but the contrast is going to be very sharp with this.

This manga has not completed yet

by all means, you could scour the Internet looking for this manga and you can find that it has 10 Chapters in total

But, sadly the scans are only in Vietnamese language only 🤣

To the scanlator group, please continue your effort to scan and translate this manga into English (Please and Thank You)

I`m sure a lot of readers would love to read this manga until the end 😀

Ohh well, we can only hope for the best, or learn how to read in Vietnam 🧐

Group Leader
@astrid-202 The chapter 2 is well underway, I expect to put in online next week. However, I will have to either quit translating or slow down a lot around the end of chapter 4 so I hope another group will have taken the series by then.
Also, the manga indeed has 10 chapters but I can't change the number myself, I hope this gets fixed soon.

To Holrik,

Thank You very much for your consideration about this manga😂

I do hope you do not quit translating this beautiful piece reading material

Slow down if you have to, but please Do not Stop Translating 🤧

Only Scanlation teams such as yourself is our only hope to read any manga in English

Where i live, not all manga in available for sales and also in the English Language, because reading manga is my passion, it is what makes the person who is sending this message today who i am today

Manga did change my life, where i could express myself better, to be understood better🤗

But, the decision is for you and your team to make, i do hope that your wish came true😀

Again, thank you for the good, hard work you`ve been putting 🧐

Group Leader
@astrid-202 Thank you very much for your kind words.
I intend to continue this series until another group decides to, however as said I will slow down a lot around mid-November. Hopefully chapter 4 will be out by then.
I hope you enjoy this series and will do my best to deliver it to you.

Looks like the truyentranhLH team who handles the Vietnamese version also has an English subteam called LHScanlation so it's up to them whether they want to dig this up or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To Holrik,

Thank you very much for this chapter`s upload. 😝

Finally, i can read it in a language i could understand 🤩

And now, waiting patiently for the next

Also i want to express my heart felt gratitude to User Name <neiT720> and <Elon-chan> for their information and also about lending a helping hand, Thank You 🤧
You guys are the best (Hats Off to You two)

P/s: To neiT720, Would you kindly refer to Holrik for the matter at hand,
please and thank you

Group Leader
No problem!
Chapter 3 is well underway, only the typeset and the checks are left, though I am not sure how long this will take.

Concerning these matters :
- As I am translating from the raw version, I would like to keep it that way rather than translating from a translated version. My translations are far from perfect but I think such a translation would lose most of the intended meaning.
- I doubt the truyentranhLH teams handle the same projects. Maybe they wouldn't want to but the chances aren't higher than any other team.

If any team or group wishes to take over this series, please feel free to contact me

Double-page supporter
Got some major concerns and issues with the awful logic of our MC, but it's a nice enough tug at the heartstrings

To Holrik,

Another chapter, yes........................................... 😀

here`s a cookie my friend, good job

the courage to make a change in one`s life.......... incredible

i salute you milady

Users who are viewing this thread