Ningyo no Hanakago - Ch. 3 - Shirou and Tami. When The Door Opens: Part Two

Dex-chan lover
This is all we got, huh?
Shame. There's clearly an enormous volume of potential in this story. You can tell its written from the heart, and I have to give major props to the scanlators who did such a good job capturing feeling in words.
But, work of this quality, even if it's unfinished, is still inspiring.

Dex-chan lover
:fml: I'll be eating small fishes whole from now on. Leaving off pieces of bigger ones is going to feel sad.

Dex-chan lover
This is all we got, huh?
Shame. There's clearly an enormous volume of potential in this story. You can tell its written from the heart, and I have to give major props to the scanlators who did such a good job capturing feeling in words.
But, work of this quality, even if it's unfinished, is still inspiring.
I know it's an old comment but thought I'd inform you, and anyone else that reads this comment later.

The series stopped, I've seen a few reasons, so I will list them.

Main thing though, is that the author sadly died at the age of 29 in 2017.

Now this series started in 2012, so you may notice quite the time gap. I have seen the reason for the cancellation being the authors death on manga updates, however on the comment section of this manga someone said that it was actually because the publishing company closed down. (so the magazine this was in stopped).

One thing of note though, given the theme of the story, and the author being young... it's almost poetic. Quite sad though.

Dex-chan lover
page 23 kinda looks like that scene of Eren crying over Mikasa to Armin

Users who are viewing this thread