No Home - Ch. 207 - Eunyung Baek's Home (16)

Dex-chan lover
I CANT BELIEVE IT WILL END SOON!!! AND IN 4 MONTHS!!! Thanks for the chapter and WHAT I CANT BELIEVE EUNYUNG’S ARC JUST ENDED LIKE THAT WHA LIKE IM GLAD HE’S OKAY NOW AND EVERYTHING BUT WHAT WAS THAT ENDING????

Fed-Kun's army
4 months seem like forever T-T
Thanks for scanlating!
lol called it. Did Haejoon immediately jump to such conclusions because he’s the one that was considering...certain things? and i do like the ending, seems like Eunyung is trying to change his life:) but Korean is too hard for him xD

ITS ENDING??? AND I HAVE TO WAIT 4 MONTHES FOR THE ENDING?? NOOO I WANT MORE NO HOME
Though I'm glad Eunyung is doing well and working for better future for himself :)

Contributor
Juwan......... you gotta be more responsible with that 120 mental strength. Great power great responsibility and whatever.

Hm, I wonder if the next arc will be in 3rd year or college. I think I'm personally hoping for a miniarc in third year and then part 4 is post graduation.

Man yeah I've been meaning to get back to 305, but I forgot everything but like the main points. Rereading has been painful cause of how very 2008 homophobic the MC and society is. I know he becomes a better (or at least less annoying) person after around a year's worth of chapters but still

Power Uploader
I'm kinda triggered. That was the reason he didn't join the drama club?! Because he can't sing!? Seriously?!

Dex-chan lover
So are we getting the last chapter in 4 months or is it the final arc? Because I assumed the latter...

I hope "stop contact" means he chose to focus 100% on getting a job over break, and that it doesn't mean they went back to school and ignored each other ahahaha..........

Double-page supporter
No offense on the hardworking translator.

What I've been feeling for this series is like feeling so detach from relationship, I'm honestly couldn't careless about the characters other than juwan/haejoon.

I want to see what author gonna do for the ending, seeing they tried so hard to make it 'real'. They deliberately doing lukewarm and open ending, mimicking real life. Tbh i can see how the series probably end with them parted ways and never talk again.

4 months looks too long :( I wonder how it's going to end. Thanks for the translating

Haejoon, sweetie, you should consider prioritizing improving your mental strength over stamina www
Thank you for your hard work, translator-nim <3

Aggregator gang
Awww Eunyung's message was so cute
The fact that Haejoon understood what Eunyung meant and he even said it was the same for him, but he was sober😭😭😭
Therapy arc when
And what do you mean they didn't talk to Eunyung at all after that? It can't be😭😭😭
I can wait 4 months BUT WHAT IS GOING TO END SOON? I AM ALL TEARS
d1dedc15d5fb6db7896446fae3df9db3.jpg

Thank you for translating all this time! And for 305 too, see you in four months.

Users who are viewing this thread