No Home - Ch. 223 - Again, Eunyung (8)

What a great teacher! Very aware and empathetic. And in the end, what he was saying ended up applying to Haejoon, who was someone who knows Euyung well enough that he's self destructive and wouldn't apply, but also that he would be much happier if he did. So he did him a huge favor.

I hope this is a revelation for Euyung, pretty much the whole reason they get into conflict is that it's typically him who acts like a bitch to Haejoon and sabotages repairing their relationship.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Euyung got the kawaii eyes (i know, just bear with me) after he saw how much baldie's basics genuinely cared for him, but he didn't when he watched the theater kids perform.... I wonder if his love for theater has truly gone? I wouldn't be surprised after what his parents did, stuff like that scars a kid. I have a feeling this isn't gonna be the big break for him everyone is hoping it'll be. I'm sure he'll get his spot in the dorm (I'm hoping at least) but I don't think this will have any outward effect on his character. Maybe he will try something (like cooking) to find his passion, change his character, but I think this confirms the theater attempt is a bust.

Power Uploader
Euyung got the kawaii eyes (i know, just bear with me) after he saw how much baldie's basics genuinely cared for him, but he didn't when he watched the theater kids perform.... I wonder if his love for theater has truly gone? I wouldn't be surprised after what his parents did, stuff like that scars a kid. I have a feeling this isn't gonna be the big break for him everyone is hoping it'll be. I'm sure he'll get his spot in the dorm (I'm hoping at least) but I don't think this will have any outward effect on his character. Maybe he will try something (like cooking) to find his passion, change his character, but I think this confirms the theater attempt is a bust.

You think so? You might be right, we'll know in a week or a couple more. But to me, his look when watching them rehearse was a "time to get serious" look, especially the little pout. Like, he's concentrating on the play-acting and nothing else. Dropping the nonchalance towards everything else. Also, his deliberate choosing of the festival piece instead of any other play suggests to me he means business. But obviously this is just my interpretation and it's great that the author knows how to make it ambiguous enough for readers to have conflicting opinions. Shows how skilled he is.

By the way, I can't read the paywalled chapters, so this is not a spoiler, but this arc ends in two chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
But to me, his look when watching them rehearse was a "time to get serious" look, especially the little pout.
I didn't interpret it as a pout, to me it was just a look of "disinterest" it was a straight mouth 😐 <- Like that. I can agree that it might be his serious face! To me I feel like the author would've made it less "ambiguous" if we were supposed to interpret as him being serious (like maybe a furrowed brow to show he's intent on listening, or leaning in to show is engaged) especially since it's ending soon.
Alao, his deliberate choosing of the festival piece instead of any other play suggests to me he means business.
I'm pretty sure he chose a festival piece because Baldie told him if he's in the festival they'll give him a room in the old dorm (okay I checked, chapter 220 Baldie says "If the theater festival goes well, you could even go into the dorm!"). So less that he's serious about theater (I do think he'll take changing more seriously) and more that he wants to secure a spot in the dorm (but I don't think he'll fuck up the performance).

but this arc ends in two chapters.
This is the last arc too, which is why I don't think the author would bait us with something like this. I could be wrong though!

Aggregator gang
I didn't interpret it as a pout, to me it was just a look of "disinterest" it was a straight mouth 😐 <- Like that. I can agree that it might be his serious face! To me I feel like the author would've made it less "ambiguous" if we were supposed to interpret as him being serious (like maybe a furrowed brow to show he's intent on listening, or leaning in to show is engaged) especially since it's ending soon.

I'm pretty sure he chose a festival piece because Baldie told him if he's in the festival they'll give him a room in the old dorm (okay I checked, chapter 220 Baldie says "If the theater festival goes well, you could even go into the dorm!"). So less that he's serious about theater (I do think he'll take changing more seriously) and more that he wants to secure a spot in the dorm (but I don't think he'll fuck up the performance).

This is the last arc too, which is why I don't think the author would bait us with something like this. I could be wrong though!
THIS IS THE LAST ARC??? :qq:

I was so afraid to point out the similarities bw Eunyung and Shima for fear of triggering someone since the Cinderella arc, thank you TN :Đ

Users who are viewing this thread