No Home - Ch. 259 - Eunyung Baek 2 (13)

Fed-Kun's army
Aaahhh I knew it..!! I had a hunch that the whole “insane bitch” thing was going to turn out to be Eunyung imitating his parents when we saw the neighbours expression look more distrubred rather than angry. Seeing the scenes of him as a child chasing after his parent’s praises hurts my heart. thank you for the translation and have a nice trip!

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhh I knew it..!! I had a hunch that the whole “insane bitch” thing was going to turn out to be Eunyung imitating his parents when we saw the neighbours expression look more distrubred rather than angry. Seeing the scenes of him as a child chasing after his parent’s praises hurts my heart. thank you for the translation and have a nice trip!
yep, the lady looked at him like she just lost the battle to save him... and even now Eunyung tries to evade the reality (how he was laughing wondering what she's doing).

thanks a bunch for the TS as always and have a good and safe trip.

Double-page supporter
this arc was lowkey a lot to take in so im kinda glad it’s over, but it’s still bittersweet all the same </3 thanks for the translation and have fun on vacay!

Double-page supporter
i hate how they manipulate Eunyung to believe that was a "bad kid" there's no thing such a bad kid, it's their parents and environment that builds them, scaring the shit out of a kid for swearing when you literlly swear in front of them all the time is just insane, like what did u expect??????
the psychological damage they put in him is so bad that he still thing he's not a good person up until now..

+ have a nice trip whatafruit dono 🫡

I feel like if it was pre this arc blonde he would’ve just said fuck off at the end or sum

Double-page supporter
when the parents are the one saying swears around the kid and admonish the kid for imitating them... good riddance to them for good i hope

it makes sense why the whole thing had to happen now— even i thought eunyung would kill them when he first went back to his parents in this arc. he really grew up a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread