No Home - Ch. 64 - Hara Kang and Eunyung Baek (2)

Contributor
...I mean I guess it easy to tell when they are drawn, but I don't think I could recognize anyone I know now if I were shown a picture of them as a child.

Actually, in animanga, just changing the hair and clothes basically makes an entirely new character. If they didn't specifically say something, this could have been literally anyone

chotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cross Dressing goes brr a past that must never be dug up

no fucking way, hes a reverse trap???? BIGEST PLOT TWIST YET,

im loving this series, its super underrated

Double-page supporter
I thought Eun was a she first time i read this, i was right back then probably

Ooh interesting. Since the chapter is called Eunyung and Hara, I wonder if it will revolve around expectations and gender roles or something like that ?
Maybe his acting is why Eunyung has a bad relationship with his family and maybe Hara's mom went full "you're a girl, stop doing judo" or "why don't you aim higher" as she got older ?

Thank you for the translation as always !

WOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BUT EUNYUNG PRETTY

Aaaaaaa looks like Eunyung T^T (๑ ♡ ⌓ ♡ ๑)

Thanks for the hard work and the translation !! I love reading this (〒﹏〒)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my!

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... Eunyung being forced to crossdress when he was younger? (Or maybe He's trans, But I don't think so cause there isn't foreshadowing 4 that)
It fits when you think about the tiny amount of clothes he had (probably because his parents only bought him woman's clothes, and didn't pay him attention outside his acting/female facade)

Group Leader
Based on the picture im assuming eunyung was in theatre when he was younger and had to crossdress. that might be part of the reason hes against joining the theatre club, and why he ran away from home

Users who are viewing this thread