No Home - Ch. 64 - Hara Kang and Eunyung Baek (2)

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling Eunyung's mom/dad or whoever raised/treated him as a girl against his wishes... And continue to do so after he hit puberty.

There isn't much indication of him being trans, so not putting a lot of faith in that theory... But it would make a lot of sense if the reason Eunyung left home was because his parents were transphobic.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
euh??? Eunyung???????
??????
FInally backstory??

Group Leader
He was so adorable! Him being into theatre would explain the mindfuck he pulled on Haejoon when they met at the house for first time. Lil shit made me question my damn sanity.

Thank you for the chapter!

Omg is there a slight possibility that he's trans :O. Considering the author's prev work I have a lil bit hope but let's seeee. It would also make sense why he left his home too. But idk

@Lysia that would be cool. but i don't think so. he have a pretty face. so maybe he got heroine role or something when he was a child

either way, it's gonna be interesting back story

if tent guy turns out to be a girl imma lose my shit. there isn't a single sane female char in this comic.

Double-page supporter
Uh oh character putting his nose where he is not called, Eunyung is going to be very upset when he finds out that they are spreading his video
bdb1b1f905764b071bb0267e23b5fa8b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread