Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping this won't be a romance thing. Unlikely, but I am hoping.
If both party don't see each other as potential romantic partner, this could really work.

Group Leader
Well the term friends with benefits exists soooooo they can technically still have sex and remain as friends.

thats cute, kinda nice to have friends that you can talk to abt your worries ESPECIALLY if they are your colleague

Dex-chan lover
ok so i read through the raws, the bit where she says "I don't see you as a man" was actually "you don't feel like a guy" because all the guys she talked to would "quickly become weird" which is why he doesn't really fall under her category of a guy. so it's not really a straight out rejection or even saying she feels no attraction whatsoever since she could still swing the other way but we don't know. anyways, her meaning was that he's not going to be as troublesome as the normal guys who "quickly become weird" which is why she wants to be friends.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, too early to judge, emotionless mc and fmc who got dumped by her leech boyfriend. Stories like this often have no conclusion.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise but yeah, let's see if they'll only stay as friends.

Also damn, the dude has a really... detached(?) view of relationship as a whole. No wonder the girl said that he looks very assexual. :kek:

Btw, I'm wondering if the "It will get worse" at the end it's just you guy's slogan or if you guys are trying to send us a message about any future development in the story. :worry:
In a work by the author of Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki? We better get ready for a one way trip to the depths of nihilism

Group Leader
Awesome job with this chapter! This title was on my list of potential series to take on, but I'm glad someone did it justice! Looking forward to reading future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
ok so i read through the raws, the bit where she says "I don't see you as a man" was actually "you don't feel like a guy" because all the guys she talked to would "quickly become weird" which is why he doesn't really fall under her category of a guy. so it's not really a straight out rejection or even saying she feels no attraction whatsoever since she could still swing the other way but we don't know. anyways, her meaning was that he's not going to be as troublesome as the normal guys who "quickly become weird" which is why she wants to be friends.
Your contextualization makes sense, but the actual wording doesn't make it feel much better. She still isn't registering him as a guy.

Dex-chan lover
Your contextualization makes sense, but the actual wording doesn't make it feel much better. She still isn't registering him as a guy.
She just got dumped by her leech, she said she wants to be in a relationship, and after mc showed her some compassion she suggested to hung out, as a friend of course, and about not seeing him as a man - it's just to not be pushy and to not scare him off, like - it's not a date, just a dinner, we just go to see that movie together, and that not a date either.

Last edited:
I’ll be very impressed if they actually just remain friends 🙏

I always lose interest in these kind of stories once they start dating - the shipping/“will they, won’t they” is waaaay more fun!

Dex-chan lover
The dude is too much like me… I kinda identify as Ace because I can’t even be bothered to care about romance anymore. Being attracted to people is too much wasted energy at the moment. Only ever valued friendships.

I really hope this series can commit and just keep them platonic. There can be romance but I don’t want it between the two of them.

Serious lack of Girl x Guy friendships lately…

P.S.: also very fun to go by the mountain of comments of people being way to insulted by the genderless line…chill guys, she just meant that he seemed more approachable and less scary then most men.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She just got dumped by her leech, she said she wants to be in a relationship, and after mc showed her some compassion she suggested to hung out, as a friend of course, and about not seeing him as a man - it's just to not be pushy and to not scare him off, like - it's not a date, just a dinner, we just go to see that movie together, and that not a date either.
Ikemen = leech. Metamorphosis \ Emergence sure did a way make an impression on ikemen.

Users who are viewing this thread