Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
And they all lived happily ever after.
Well not really, but as happily as things could have happened.

Dex-chan lover
They have babies first??? OMGOMG
Thank you for the translationn!!!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect to see the fake heroine's yandere friend turn out to be the true heroine, but I like it. I also would have preferred if Prince Jackass had been killed in battle, but disgraced and confined forever is almost as good.

Time to reread the series real quick and take it in all at once.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, 3 years and a few months adding on, they have a child that can run and talk and another one who’s still a baby, mate, they be fucking like rabbits
understandable since Gerald must go crusading some barbarians after his foolish brother spectacularly lost and getting captured. better be safe with leaving some heir before going to battle.
and then make another baby when the battle was over. since marriage have to be getting pushed back with post war problem here and there to make the kingdom stable first

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did Alexandra's brother show up in any of the chapters? I can't remember.
Yes, in chapter 14:
TyaRtgH.png
Due to her programming she should have been romantically interested in the male leads and not go full yandere for some female (with the worst kind of character). It just makes little sense to me.
I think that as the heroine of an otome game she was supposed go around caring for literally everyone she interacted with, befriending them, fixing their problems, etc. and eventually she also was supposed to fall in love with one of them... but she was isolated for literal years and only had contact with Isekai Lucia. All that pure love that was supposed to be distributed among all the love interests ended up pouring on a single individual and turned into twisted obsession.
I can't remember what OG Lucia did. Did Alexandra received a mail from OG Lucia or something?
She sent letters to the Queen and to Gerald.
And our girl already have a child, before formal marriage. I guess Gerald can't hold back anymore.
Remember that he also had to go to the second Crusade (after Alfonso failed). Imagine "holding back" and never coming back from war. Probably served as motivation, as a romantic gesture, and as a safeguard the succession.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating the rest of this series for us.

I greatly enjoyed it. I hope it'll inspire others to pick up some of the unscanlated and abandoned series with really interesting premises (shoujosei, villainess or isekai adjacent or not).

Also wow boy Gerald grew into a big dude didn't he. 👀

Dex-chan lover
Gentlemen, its been an honor. Til our pathes cross in another villaness story yet again

Aggregator gang
this was truly a great manga, and i can’t thank you guys enough for picking up the series mentioned on the last page, since i really enjoyed reading that manga before it got dropped

Fed-Kun's army
So the 2nd volume wasn't adapted?

Shame, since it was about a heroine that got a harem getting her memories back and deciding to end her harem and give everything back to the women she stole the men from in 24 hours.

Same setting but obviously Alexandria and others are just mentioned, Alexandria also has a daughter...Lucia's daughter, in that Lucia gives birth, refuses the baby(i guess because it's proof that the Isekai Lucia and the prince had slept together) and Alexandria adopts her.

Lucia's daughter by all rights is genuinely nice and loves her adoptive mother, she is just there in the background though, i guess in the 2nd game, she wasn't the heroine or any of the love rivals, and neither are any of Alexandria's sons...probably because they didn't exist in the 2nd game, which is likely the only reason why she didn't do anything before the 2nd protagonist decided to change things, she wasn't messing with any of her kids, so she could do her own harem for all she cared.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed this great work
Thanks so much for translating it all the way to the end ❤️ it was truly great, both story and translation
Let's hope for an epic sequel!

Dex-chan lover
Oh god the reveal of the Mystery Girl being the original personality is GREAT. I didn't see that coming at ALL. You know what I say? Good fa' her.

And what a satisfying read overall! Short n sweet.

Dex-chan lover
What a satisfying ending, everything is being explained.
...Except for the kids, they have kids?? Segs before marriage???

Aggregator gang
SWEET, SWEET VICTORY!!! What a great, succinct story with a satisfying conclusion. This is the type of ending I dream of in otome isekais. Fantastic! A read I'll be recommending for ages for sure. HOORAY!

Dex-chan lover
WOW this was so satisfying to read from start to finish with so many plot twist and a satisfying ending well anyways thank you for your work

Users who are viewing this thread