Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Julia wth, if she wants to be victim let her be.you have the magical recording devices installed, why save her. =___=

Edit: @annfran I know she slipped but she wanted to have accident anyway. I wouldn't even save her if she did it accidentally, just pretend to save her and that's all. But I'm just and evil person, heh.

How the tables have turned

P.S. @Kozutan banache actually slipped. Julia noticed this and that’s why she did it.

Dex-chan lover
Ramons father is exactly the way I thought he'd be , disgusting

wow...I mean I thought this would happen but I didn’t think Julie was that big of a bitch. That’s a special type of evil.

Dex-chan lover
....You know what? I like this. Firstly, the moron didn't actually try to frame Yulia so much as she's too stupid and actually fell.
Unrestrained idiocy is annoying, but much better than unpunished malice.

Besides that, it's feeling like...how do I put this? Julie and Yulia are switching roles in a big way. Because Yulia refuses to act like a villainess, the moron gradually started acting more and more the part. It went from set roles, to reality, to reversed roles in a neat way.

Fed-Kun's army
damn yulia is strong af, not only grabbed the stupid but even yeeted her in the opposite direction she was falling in

Fed-Kun's army
Considering I bet with myself that this would happen....should I give myself some money? XD

Wait a fucking minute... Did that bitch really throw MC down? So she's capable of thinking something this evil? Man who would have thought she could be this moron and disgusting at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread