Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
If you’re doing the cooking yourself to avoid being poisoned they’re just gonna try poisoning the ingredients instead.

I don’t see why this braided bitch is gonna be so openly hostile, does she think the brother will like her if she’s acting like that towards his sister and friends?

Dex-chan lover
Roland Long Legs~

His legs kinda look like a chopstick :kek:

Double-page supporter
If you’re doing the cooking yourself to avoid being poisoned they’re just gonna try poisoning the ingredients instead.

I don’t see why this braided bitch is gonna be so openly hostile, does she think the brother will like her if she’s acting like that towards his sister and friends?
When you cook usually most poison is removed by heat/distillation/washing.

This arc is awful not only because of the pacing, but also because Juhua is braindead on top of being bland. How does he go form "I hate women because they are parasitic" to "I know it's my country's culture and policies' fault that women have to behave that way" back to "this random girl I met a week ago is the only woman with real personality, I'll just try to flirt with her". The most unrealistic thing is how Rudd and Roland were friends with this moron.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that's what gets Yulia on the defense, huh? 😄
hahaha.png

Dex-chan lover
Those sisters is a bitches you know. Not to mention they probably sent the assassins (ish)

Supporter
The funniest thing for me is that despite being a dumb ass, Joshua is at least more aware than his sisters...
In the same way a bee is bigger than a flee, when compared to a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread