Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - The Great Confusion

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Chapter title is accurate, wtf?

Just imagine being in a relationship with someone that takes important decisions behind your back so you don't get to have any say on it.

I'm sure it will end up with a "happy reunion", because it always does, but I just thought that he viewed this relationship as something more important than a high school fling, so if he's going to act like that now, he would do the same later if they got married.

She deserves better, and he needs to realize he can't decide on things like that without even talking to the person he's in a serious relationship with first, and then think it will all be okay.

Dex-chan lover
2 of my reading manga, one go to England, one go to America 😄

@Eliminateur I know they’re kids, I don’t think he’s a monster or anything. But in this context, honestly she should dump him, and it frustrates me to know that she won’t, that they’ll be back together, and that she probably will be the one to apologize when it’s unjustified. This ending is such a let down.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter

"Oh cool, the studying abroad bullshit is over"

this chapter

"hold my pointless drama"

Dex-chan lover
Classic romance drama trope "I gotta study abroad because [dumb reasons]."
Like dude, you don't have to study abroad to be independent lmao.

Dex-chan lover
You know, upon second thought, I kind of hope he gets what he wishes for. I want for them to break up, him to go abroad and develop his independence, and for her to just be happy here, because this wacko relationship where the girl is doing all of the work while the dude is mostly dead-eyed and selfish clearly isn't working out.

They can even reunite on good terms a few years later, but for them to get back together now would be... not great.

Dex-chan lover
Guy's brain is as dull as his expressions. Tacking on, "I may go to university if I like it there", might as well have told her to become a nun and pray Jesus makes a return.

No way someone is going to wait 6+ years for you to realize she was literally the only person, outside of family, that didn't view your condition as repulsive.

Dex-chan lover
First manga that actually make me want f mc to break up. It’s a really bad thing to take this kind of decisions alone when she’s been trying her hardest to make this relationship work, and go “I didn’t tell you cuz you would have changed my mind” like no?? She’d probably encouraged you and stuff it’s like he forgot all the things she did since the beginning. Also can she be selfish a bit and say she doesn’t want you to go ?? Anyway clichés are fun and all

Did he also fail to mention that he oh so casually agreed to living with Kaoru, too?

But he’s doing this to be independent?

What is the point of this plot line exactly?

Dex-chan lover
Why is this plot line of “I’m going abroad/moving away” ALWAYS the one authors fall back on to add some drama at the end of their manga???? It’s so exhausting and could literally be resolved in less than one chapter if the main characters are honest with one another. I mean, how many kids fresh out of high school go abroad???? Either way they’re both acting like idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread