Oogami-san, Dadamore Desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - The World's One and Only...

Double-page supporter
and so it all ends just the same way it started lmaooooo 🤣

this was so cute and even tho it felt kinda rushed i'm so glad they worked everything out uwu

Dex-chan lover
Decent last chapter except one throwaway line right near the end--four more years are you fucking kidding me?! And in America? What is supposed to be so amazing about America these days that Japanese are supposedly still falling over each other to go study there?!

Dex-chan lover
That last line does make it up for a pretty lackluster ending. Now, i'm no agriculture savant, but not learning it in Japan seems like a bad idea, unless you wanna apply your knowledge somewhere else. Bet Japanese agriculture graduates are dissing the manga hard for this plot device, lol.

@Vostok
That was priceless, yeah.

This series shot itself in the foot in the last second, but at least mostly managed to make it over the finish line.
Definitely not the worst ending that could've happened, but a better ending was so clearly in sight.

The ending is disappointing, yes, but it's fairly obviously the result of the series being axed, not something the author just randomly decided to do on his own. Depending on sales, it's extremely common for a publisher to simply inform a manga author that the next chapter will be the last. If you get more than two or three chapters' warning in advance, you're pretty lucky.

Dex-chan lover
Bad last arc is really bad. Last panel got a good laugh out of me, though.

Great last page, but doesn't make up for a bad ending and final arc. In fact it feels like each arc was worse than the last.

Users who are viewing this thread