Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 27 - Hebizono-san and the Mirror

Dex-chan lover
Ship was the obvious goal right from the opening panels, spot on foreshadowing there author :glee:

Invisibro's got game but I'm certain our Medusa can see right through him :lul:

Hard to pin down a favorite shot in this chapter, but...while that mirror shot was breathtaking, I actually busted out laughing at the "reeee!" snakes, do I'll have to give the win to that one :02:

On the question of parentage...since the author seems to lean into chimeric appearances for mixed blood (not too far off from reality!) we could see...a kid with random invisible bits and bobs. Like, imagine a medusa with just snake bodies, sans heads, or invisibro with a halo of snakes jutting out where his head is, or...well, the possibilities are a wee bit terrifying :huh:

Dex-chan lover
so is his "invisibility" more of a perma-REALLY GOOD camoflage like chameleons or sth? Kinda weird that it doesn't count it as her gaze directing at the mirror...well, then again, it's not like he's NOTHING-man xD.

Dex-chan lover
I think the answer is invisible medusa. Or a regular person that petrifies anyone who sees them. Thank god this author would make these both terrifying beings into the cutest thing ever.

:thonk: so what, she doesn't get petrified by her own reflection because of the invisible man filter?
:questionblob:how does that work?
I think the idea is that the Medusa petrification magic stops at the back of the invisible man’s head but light still travels through allowing the reflection to not send back petrification and only send the light back

Dex-chan lover
No Ribbons in this world either to allow you to lock eyes and be lovey-dovey with your Medusa slave maid girlfriend during sexy times, eh?

Dex-chan lover
We got Human dude x Wolf girl, Vampire dude x Human girl and Invisible Dude x Snake girl. Did i forget any other ship? any expectable ships?

Users who are viewing this thread