Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Matters Concerning That Day

I have not wanted to strangle someone this bad in a LONG, LONG, LOOOONG time
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BITCH

Dex-chan lover
Damn one of my parents is just like this hoe and the author super nailed that narcissist gaslighting bullshit

Group Leader
I simply don't understand.
She already abandoned her poor girls for a hubby.

But now that they're finally situated, why does she want them to move back in with them?
It's clear her reasons were BS, but what are her true motives?

Does she want to be seen as a sympathetic mom for martyr points?
Does she hate feeling like her kids don't need their [worthless] mother?
Does she want to make sure she's still in control of their lives without doing the heavy lifting?

Like, what's her endgame here?

Dex-chan lover
The mother looks like playing victim, crocodile tear, and manipulative, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
@sakuchu my best guess from knowing someone like this irl, she likely "accidentally" ran into them at the grocery store because she wanted to see that they were doing worse off without her. Then when she saw them happy without her it infuriates her, because her mind can't accept that her daughters could be okay without her. So now she's trying to rip them out of their new happy life. Hypothetically if they did move in with her, she'd likely toss them out the second it required any effort from her and then try to convince them that they were the ones who wanted to come back and that she's been a martyr trying to take care of them and cant handle it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Now, it's like a choice between: Living back with your mother who told you to move away or Living as you are right now.
Of course it gotta be the second one, I don't want them to leave 😢

Wahei acted pretty cool in this chapter and didn't snap at that moment with the mother, the "I was fed bulshit!!" was acurate, he is really smart.

I do believe that the mother really want them back but for the wrong reason, what is that reason?, need to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
The parents are pretty shit here, but at least the dad was self-aware. The girls mother is the worst kind of parent. The type that will abuse and mistreat their kids and then expect everything to turn out all right when she says “sorry” once. Even more so when her kids show visible dislike and distrust in her. Her daughters run away and change their numbers and her first thought is “is this kind man my oldest daughter was hiding behind keeping them against their will”. The dad acknowledged his downfalls and that he was a bad a parent. Honestly, I don’t think that everyone is suited to be a parent and sometimes we expect something of people because of the roles they just found themselves in that they just can’t deliver (and again, not saying the dad was a good parent; he’s pretty shit himself, but his self awareness and acknowledgement of that fact makes him LEAGUES more tolerable than this mother; I’m ready to boil her in a pot of oil).

That mother should just fuck off.. she threw aesy her children for her own sake so just go away and die

Supporter
😒 Jeezus, I hope she doesn't publicize the "holding against their will" card. The pessimist in me was in full alarm when she pulled that shit out

Hopefully he doesn’t let the mom have them she is super evil and only using them because the husband said something and she wants to suck up to him clearly. I’d actually also worry about the step dad as he might be some creep that might try to touch them since he married such a twisted evil woman but I don’t think this series would get that deep.

Users who are viewing this thread