Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Matters Concerning That Day

Dex-chan lover
I think hotaka actually wants wahei to fight for them, rather than her having to make some life altering decision. She wants to be with a family that truly wants to be family.

the moment she said to wahei "you're not holding them against their will are you?" i just want to FIGHT

"oh wait, my partner says he doesn't like children so i guess i have to get rid of these useless shits now"

Dex-chan lover
I perfectly understand the feelings involved in the situation, however I wonder what is the legal standing...

Contributor
In light of this absolute BS, this deserves to be reposted:

G2.png

Fed-Kun's army
it's time for mc to became a parent and be the best parent ever in this story

I’ve always thought about it and I’ll always think about it: it’s not enough to have a functioning reproductive organ to be a parent, even if for many this is the only standard needed. People like that not even a fatty plant should have in custody, other than children.

@HiraOmnibus
From the mother’s story, it seems that she did not even tell her future husband that she had daughters so as not to risk that he – who at least admitted honestly before he had no sympathy for the children – dismissed her regardless. So I don’t think he’s the one who told her to “scrap” the daughters from the family picture, also because when she found out, despite everything, it seems he said he wanted to accept them.

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn
Mother basically abandoned them, MC is a working adult with enough income to provide for all of them.
While it doesnt look bad for mc at the same time all the kids are minors so with no paperwork done technically the mother probably still has custody...

Double-page supporter
That mother isn't fit to be a mother... She deserves a special place in hell.. we're called mamalian.. but she..... She even didn't deserve to be a mamalian.... Such a selfish creature, only prioritizing herself not even thinking bout her offsprings feel...

Users who are viewing this thread