Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Please give me a day off

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Sorry for the delay, it was a combination of forgetfulness and having other work piled up.

In the omake, the girls are actually playing a little children's nursery rhyme/game called おせんべいやけたかな (something like "did your rice cracker burn?" I guess). Here's a video of it, it's pretty self-explanatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WD9Mz27Zlc

Contributor
dogeza.png

Group Leader
Mangaka: alright the chapter's pretty much done, we're good to print right
Editor: wait you forgot to add titty
Mangaka: oh shit, hold up

titty quota: ✓

Power Uploader
Too much harem, but it's nice that the nexus is the opposite of dense for once and realizes what the readers do.

I'm still wondering/waiting for the maid to fall in love with the mc.

Power Uploader
@Alfredzex I know, I tried reading it but I disliked it; didn't feel much for any of the characters, these ones are more fun with more fun interactions.

@Memerk Kaho is more fun as a troll.

Dex-chan lover
So the prez actually got a chapter, after being introduced early she hadn't really been given anything, so I wasn't expecting this. On the other hand,we have 5 girls now, which is the curling for a harem to properly juggle it's characters, any more would be too much. I normally wouldn't expect a harem end but the mangaka did it once before so I do have some hope.

Group Leader
@justforthelulz Great but I don't know if this artist can pull it off as well as the actual series ;(

I wish our heroines had enough personality to do their own things during his day off rather than sit around bored.

prez is anything but sane. rather than be upfront she'd rather play "relationship police" >_>;;

Fed-Kun's army
go get him Wakaba-chan!... don't remember when Wakaba-chan was introduced though...

Double-page supporter
@infath her competition is a tsundere, an autistic girl, and a smoking hot maid who is more in it for the lulz than seriously competing. But unless she pulls a Chisaki (from Yuragi no Yuna) she's locked too far out of the loop too late to compete. Which is too bad, because maid aside, this girl could easily get best girl status.

Dex-chan lover
The harem just keeps getting bigger I guess . She a normal, fairly well adjusted person so she's bound to stick out like a sore thumb in this manga 😋

Users who are viewing this thread