“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Punishment

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, she doubled down like I thought but met an even worse fate. Potential mind break there, I wonder if this is the actual last time we'll see her or she'll be back crazier than ever as it's likely she'll also put the whole blame for this to MC and her father.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl the only thing more unsettling than that ending is the amount of unironic victim blaming in this here comment section. Like, wtf guys?
She has been creating victims her whole life, and her last sovereign action was her expressing her intent to straight up slaughter others because her usual tactics failed her spectacularly.
Reminder, she tried to make an innocent man look like a hebophile just to "get back" at the MC due to her chronic jealousy. Releasing that photo would have ruined touka's family.
Take that "victim" blaming shit and slap it onto a character that actually deserves it. She was the instrument of her own demise.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
She has been creating victims her whole life, and her last sovereign action was her expressing her intent to straight up slaughter others because her usual tactics failed her spectacularly.
Reminder, she tried to make an innocent man look like a hebophile just to "get back" at the MC due to her chronic jealousy. Releasing that photo would have ruined touka's family.
Take that "victim" blaming shit and slap it onto a character that actually deserves it. She was the instrument of her own demise.
Some dude sees a high school in distress and immediately activates their white knight mode. It is stupid to compare "destroy some pure dude's life cause I am jealous of his daughter for no reason" or forcing on a defenseless girl cause you "love" her on a moral scale, but it goes without saying she dug her own grave, definitely not a "victim". And underage girls can actually be demons from hell, I know cause I was one.

Dex-chan lover
Um... I would like to take a nice cold show now... Jesus... That ending man, I was hoping she would use it, not this. She didn't deserve any of this. I can only imagine the fear, rage, and the thoughts racing through her head. And those words, “I warned you” dear god I’m both interested in seeing what happens next, and also afraid.

Papa’s got some protection indeed, and the worst part is he doesn’t even know. All of this for him, without him even knowing. How would he react if he ever found out about any of this? My god. And the person I’m most concerned for in all of this, the one person who has yet to be addressed… What about her mom? Y’know the woman he’s married to, the woman he sleeps with. I get she gets off to it, but for how long with that last, how long until the jealousy starts to crack her? She’s one hell of a ticking time bomb, and she’ll drag everyone down to Hell with her when she goes off.

Um... I would like to take a nice cold show now... Jesus... That ending man, I was hoping she would use it, not this. She didn't deserve any of this. I can only imagine the fear, rage, and the thoughts racing through her head. And those words, “I warned you” dear god I’m both interested in seeing what happens next, and also afraid.

Papa’s got some protection indeed, and the worst part is he doesn’t even know. All of this for him, without him even knowing. How would he react if he ever found out about any of this? My god. And the person I’m most concerned for in all of this, the one person who has yet to be addressed… What about her mom? Y’know the woman he’s married to, the woman he sleeps with. I get she gets off to it, but for how long with that last, how long until the jealousy starts to crack her? She’s one hell of a ticking time bomb, and she’ll drag everyone down to Hell with her when she goes off.

Most likely she's grateful to her mom for introducing her to papa. As long as her mother doesn't do negative things to papa it's gonna be fine, however if for example she cheated on him, that's when all hell break loose, I think.

God please give this girl a break. Like I know she was pretty awful but this is a step much even for my crazy ass

Users who are viewing this thread