“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Punishment

Double-page supporter
In other universe, Yurika was switched with FMC at birth, that would be the best plot-twist ever

Double-page supporter
Honestly, It's hard to feel very bad for her. Yes, she had crazy mommy issues. But she actively harmed and hurt other people who got in her way just to get some praise. I empathize with her shitty situation and lack of a good parental figure, but she brought all of this on herself. She didn't have any real friends and never chose to reach out. She is so used to putting people down to get higher that she was unable to function otherwise. Anybody with a brain and isn't fucking dominated by ego or just stupid wouldn't have fucked with the model student when she got precious dirt on you in a SINGLE FUCKING DAY. Like Touko probably never even talked to her once, but a single glance at her dad made her do all of that.
And at the very end, you refused to see the consequences of your actions. She wasn't a 12-year-old or younger who really couldn't understand those types of things. She just ensured herself everything was Touko's fault. She was a danger to herself and others.
Feel that her end is truly karmic.
So she deserves to be raped by her childhood stalker? What the fuck is wrong with you

She has been creating victims her whole life, and her last sovereign action was her expressing her intent to straight up slaughter others because her usual tactics failed her spectacularly.
Reminder, she tried to make an innocent man look like a hebophile just to "get back" at the MC due to her chronic jealousy. Releasing that photo would have ruined touka's family.
Take that "victim" blaming shit and slap it onto a character that actually deserves it. She was the instrument of her own demise.
Some dude sees a high school in distress and immediately activates their white knight mode. It is stupid to compare "destroy some pure dude's life cause I am jealous of his daughter for no reason" or forcing on a defenseless girl cause you "love" her on a moral scale, but it goes without saying she dug her own grave, definitely not a "victim". And underage girls can actually be demons from hell, I know cause I was one.
???????? The reason she did what she did was because she's been mentally and emotionally abused all her life, she is a mentally unstable child with no real agency on her own life. Don't know if you guys are willfully misconstructing this or you're not capable of following the story nor social cues.

Dex-chan lover
???????? The reason she did what she did was because she's been mentally and emotionally abused all her life, she is a mentally unstable child with no real agency on her own life. Don't know if you guys are willfully misconstructing this or you're not capable of following the story nor social cues.
She's been pushing kids down the stairs to get what she wants. She plans out whole schemes for them. That's having no agency? She wasn't doing them impulsively. Nobody was telling her to do those things. Her mother didn't know that she was taking these underhanded means to get her approval.

You know what most other kids would have done instead? They either would try harder, or just give up.

Dex-chan lover
She's been pushing kids down the stairs to get what she wants. She plans out whole schemes for them. That's having no agency? She wasn't doing them impulsively. Nobody was telling her to do those things. Her mother didn't know that she was taking these underhanded means to get her approval.

You know what most other kids would have done instead? They either would try harder, or just give up.
If someone suffers abuse their entire lifes, with a toxic parent that wants them to be perfect but even perfect isn't enough for them, then i understand her choice to push the other girl, because if she didn't get the role she would most likely get beaten up again, and let us be reminded she was at kindergarden, if everything you ever knew was violence then what is strange about using violence to solve things?
The mother didn't have to know her methods, she didn't care, she always hated her, all she cared was the results, and if she didn't deliver she would beat her.

Most other kids would have tried harder or give up, but that is about normal kids, Yurika was too afraid to lose and too mentally broken to consider any other aproach than the only thing she knew: violence.

This manga is messed up, like, for real, that ending there? was plain evil, it's been a long time since i saw a truly evil yandere, no over the top faces, no goofy violence, no crazy dialogues, just plain evil

Fed-Kun's army
relax guys. the stalker is a wholesome dude. he's supporting her through her darkest days. they're gonna make some babies and she'll have a happy family.

good ending, yaaay!!
Yep, the stalker is surprisingly a very wholesome dude is a canon in my head now.

Dex-chan lover
So because she is mentally unstable she skirts all accountability? In what universe???
Should the families of victims of murderers just "forgive and forget" because the assailant was mentally ill? What is this trite logic of tolerance lmao

Dex-chan lover
Reminder
She was about to kill the MC
why are people defending her again?
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/welcome-back-papa-ch-12-punishment.1400062/post-19414595
Screen_Shot_2019-11-14_at_12.59.03_PM.jpg

Darn I get the feeling karma is gonna come back hard for Sakurako.

Usually when they make a character be this evil in manga/anime they end up paying for their sins by the end.
I wouldn't call her evil. She's more like that type of person you just don't fuck with. This chick kind of got what she deserved, she refused to cut her losses and kept poking the sleeping bear. None of this would have happened if she just backed off.

So she deserves to be raped by her childhood stalker? What the fuck is wrong with you
Her actions lead to what she got. She didn't want help and lived her life by taking advantage of others and stepping over them to get what she wanted. If you are so dense that you can't cut your losses and stop fucking with someone who shows they are 10 steps ahead of you and could easily destroy you, then yes you kinda get what you deserve at that point. If she really couldn't help herself because of her situation, then there is nothing that can be done. She ran into her better and instead of realizing it, she pushed her luck.

She was a scumbag who could have continued to be so if she didn't fuck with Touko.

They are straight up the kinds of ""people"" who would defend bullies in schools because "well their life sucks so it's okay for them to harass and belittle others!"
Absolute water-brained apes.
For real though, people are defending someone who was going to murder the MC. Someone who REFUSED to back off read the damn signs. Touko had something very wrong with her if she can figure out about your childhood stalker in a single damn day. Why the fuck would you keep poking that bear?

Maybe I'm a bit strange because I want bad things to happen to bad people regardless of their gender.

Yeah, she had a bad parent and was raised to be the way she was, but that doesn't change that her actions are inexcusable. People would feel differently if it was a dude, I swear. Fucking idiots get in their heads that they can save those types or something. Ironically they are the same type who would get preyed on by chicks like this and end up having their lives ruined.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... He kidnaps her and either: beats her, kills her and dumps the body somewhere or keeps it in his apartment. Or keeps her around but uses her holes on a daily basis

Dex-chan lover
You know, I would've preferred she game ended herself rather than having to see her get kidnapped by a creep.
She seems to be on the cover of the second volume so who knows maybe she can manipulate him into helping her get 'revenge' lol tho i imagine everyones rooting for touko to win but it would be interesting to see her go up against someone that seemingly has 'power/the advantage'

The worst thing about reading this series is that it’s only confirming a fear I’ve had about myself for a long time: I’m attracted to crazy women. I’m so cooked 💀

Users who are viewing this thread