Onani Master Kurosawa

Weird description, amazing history.

A very relatable MC (maybe without the fap part lol).

the love arc with Takagawa is amazing, tons of feelings and a rollercoster of emotions from there until the end.

PS: loved the Sugawa ending.

I enjoyed the additional LN too.

9/10
I LOVE the character development, the MC is quite relatable too. The ending is quite enjoyable while it seems rushed.
anyways the curly haired guy is the best, stan him for clear skin

Group Leader
What tf is this, I'm dropping this shit.
O2BLEgr.png

No. Trust me. This manga worth your time. At least for me, that's how I feel. This kind of mixed feeling is what I'm weak for.

10/10, not regretting I choose to read this manga. I ain't give a shit to whoever disagree with my personal rating.

You think my taste is shit? You know what? I'm a pathetic shit.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad to find something like this from time to time. what seems like an odd story but ends up actually captivating me.

it's like... what the heck? and I like it haha

There's no tragedy in this?.... I don't remember anyone dying... Somene pls correct me if I'm wrong...

I mean... its a good read if youre bored i guess but yeah. The ending is... its fine but it really makes the main plot feel less important. He really had almost no consequences. Yes he got bullied and it was pretty severe but the girls he did it to forgiving him so easily? And literally that girls curly haired boyfriend MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE GUY WHO DID THAT TO HIS GIRLFRIEND? Find me someone who would act like this you cantt.... I find the way it was laughed off kind of annoying... if youre gonna make a gritty manga like this why give it the easiest ending. It ruins the tone imo.

5/10 i liked the art though. The pencil shading rulez.

this manga was really weird...
the endng didn't make sense...

10/10

At least for me personally, this series is a roller coaster. I feel personality wise I used to be a mirror image of Kurosawa. The unfortunate thing being my transition hasn't been as smooth as his and I have my own fair share of problems, but after re-reading this after multiple years, once more I can't stop shivering due to the amount of emotions rushing through my body and that doesn't tend to be often these days with the stuff I read. Overall a 10/10. Now excuse me as I go back to fighting depression.

Group Leader
Fourth time reading this and it’s still as intense and charming as the first. One more thing I appreciated was how everyone in the class seemed so... human, realistic, even. I just keep falling more and more in love with this manga with every reread. It’s truly something you only come across once-in-a-lifetime.

Look man, if you're thinking of reading this but am extremely alarmed after seeing the title and synopsis, I encourage you to give it a try. It's a coming of age story where the main character really goes through some good character development and ends up a better and more mature human being. Sure, some of the moments are really fuckin weird I'm not gonna lie, but this is a great read overall. Wholesome ending too so don't be scared of that tragedy tag.

People saying that the MC is relatable but I don't fap in the girls bathroom so idk man

I thought this manga was just OK. The middle gets kind of boring and repetitive, but the ending was really nice and enjoyable as everyone reforms for the better. For me it was worth reading just for the ending.

ez3

Great stuff. Characters are well portrayed and the story is interesting and rarely boring. Obligatory fanservice scenes but overall is a really good story with a satisfactory ending. Read it.

Users who are viewing this thread