Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 18

Group Leader
Please use Grammarly on the script or something, proofreader. The proofreading overall is of high quality, but you missed a bunch of really low-level errors in this chapter.
We uploaded a revised version. Thanks for pointing that to us.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, glad the writing is back on track. I was worried over the past couple of chapters with how the pacing was being rushed. Thankfully we are back in peak form this chapter!

Carla being the retired Demon Lord was outside my expectations, I though she was just a high ranking demon. Can't wait for her sister to be introduced. More little sisters is always a good thing.

Little bro can finally rest. He was just too pure for this twisted world. Hinako delivering the coup de grace to his unsightly form, while being berated by Lady Earless was definitely the key highlight for her character development and resolve.

Junko seems to be seeing phantoms of her mother now, just highlights how much self-hatred she harbors now. A literal manifestation so to speak. Internalizes all her actions and blames it on the world in order to protect herself from her crushing guilt. She both loves and hates Hinako and that contradiction is twisting her personality even more after killing off her "new" little sister, Wendy.

I really do like the author taking the time to add more layers and expand on Junko's character throughout the chapters. Rather than just being a shallow "evil for the sake of being evil" or "cartoony evil" tropes that lots of isekai typically falls into, it makes her as a character much more fleshed out and appealing. She's still a bitch though, but an interesting one.

Wendy is most likely alive and will return later with the hint about her 4th and unknown ability. I quite liked her character, but she will be out of commission for a while.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Cool that we have a Christian hero...
This manga is really nice.
This tragic Backstory shit does not stick with me anymore... she needs to die.

Dex-chan lover
What was that final skill again, that the holy sword failed to absorb and instead released the absorption-function thinking it was finished?

I didn't even remember that dragon had any cheats at all, so totally blanking on that fourth one. In case you remember it I would love to get remidned what it was.
Chapter 15.5 in the after word. And was mentioned offhandedly in chapter 10.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 15.5 in the after word. And was mentioned offhandedly in chapter 10.
...I would much rather not have to go back and look it up myself :p But I guess you have entirely forgotten it[what it was] just like I have, or you would presumably have mentioned it :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see lil-bro get saved from that ''life''.

Was she the demon lord who was Carla's sister or another demon lord? Either way we show just how Junko treats ''sisters'' from Hinako's flashbacks.

And speaking of Hinako, I think you are already crazy with how you forced a lover's suicide on Junko like that.

Dex-chan lover
...I would much rather not have to go back and look it up myself :p But I guess you have entirely forgotten it[what it was] just like I have, or you would presumably have mentioned it :meguuusad:
We explicitly don't know what it was, exactly. Wendy got tree'd before she could activate it in chapter 10, and chapter 15.5 just refers to it as her "4th mechanism."

Dex-chan lover
Guess this is epilogue for "imouto chase her onee-sama arc.

Next is maybe "onee-sama chase her imouto" arc. It's like they just play a tag game. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Bet she will become another "little sister" :pacman:
There is no way in hell that Wendy if/when she comes back joins up with Hinako. She's even greedier and more selfish than Junko and cares not a single iota about other living beings. She went out of her way to kill people (even though they deserved it) while fighting Elis just to emphasize how little she values the lives of others. She's a powerful living weapon, after all, so what value do these piss ant humans have to her?

It would take a massive change in either her or Hinako's character for her joining up with them to be even a slight possibility. The only way it happens is if she basically lies her ass off about how she's totally seen the error of her ways or something.

Double-page supporter
Nice to have a slower chapter. Both for the change of pace and because it feels like reassurance that this isn't getting the axe in the near future.

Wendy is 100% not dead

Dex-chan lover
Whew, glad the writing is back on track. I was worried over the past couple of chapters with how the pacing was being rushed. Thankfully we are back in peak form this chapter!

Carla being the retired Demon Lord was outside my expectations, I though she was just a high ranking demon. Can't wait for her sister to be introduced. More little sisters is always a good thing.

Little bro can finally rest. He was just too pure for this twisted world. Hinako delivering the coup de grace to his unsightly form, while being berated by Lady Earless was definitely the key highlight for her character development and resolve.

Junko seems to be seeing phantoms of her mother now, just highlights how much self-hatred she harbors now. A literal manifestation so to speak. Internalizes all her actions and blames it on the world in order to protect herself from her crushing guilt. She both loves and hates Hinako and that contradiction is twisting her personality even more after killing off her "new" little sister, Wendy.

I really do like the author taking the time to add more layers and expand on Junko's character throughout the chapters. Rather than just being a shallow "evil for the sake of being evil" or "cartoony evil" tropes that lots of isekai typically falls into, it makes her as a character much more fleshed out and appealing. She's still a bitch though, but an interesting one.

Wendy is most likely alive and will return later with the hint about her 4th and unknown ability. I quite liked her character, but she will be out of commission for a while.
Wasn't the demon lord part laid out pretty explicitly looong ago? I was never unclear on that but heck if I can remember anything about the antagonists at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
So they both were doing incest all this time. If they are half sisters.

Dex-chan lover
This can't end any other way than Junko and Hinako killing each other, right? It truly would be the most romantic end.

Dex-chan lover
Had to reread the series to catch up and understand what happened. As great as this series is, I certainly didn't want up resolve the trauma of the save point kid.

Happy there is some closure now, and thank you for working on this series. Quite fun between the suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread