Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Intersting. The dejavu means the save point has been used, but the save point only activates when the owner dies, right? So this means that Junko died here, maybe even more than once. But who killed her? Not Elis because she's fighting Wendy. Did Hinako manage to kill her despite having no cheat ability?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so confirmed that the promise than Hinako made to Junko was to kill her if she ever did... something. Trafficked children to adult men, I guess?

Intersting. The dejavu means the save point has been used, but the save point only activates when the owner dies, right? So this means that Junko died here, maybe even more than once. But who killed her? Not Elis because she's fighting Wendy. Did Hinako manage to kill her despite having no cheat ability?
In chapter 11, translated by the other group, she seems to have something... else...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. The backstory is much clearer now

Yeah, it's implied Hinako's shadow isn't just visual metaphor but an actual really powerful thing

Okay still finding backstory confusing. I think what happened:
Junko trafficked another girl at their school into a prostitution ring. Other girl murder-suicides Junko, but Hinako tries to save them but dies also (she seems to have lost her arm in the other world but also before being Isekai'd? Does this mean other girl is also in Isekai horror world? Also her self-hatred seems really unjustifiable if this is what happened. Before it seemed like guilt for murdering her "sister"/gf. Now it seems like religiously inspired internalized homophobia. Kinda hate it. Girl get some therapy!

Dex-chan lover
According to Carla, Junko used the save point three times prior to Elis's fight with Wendy. In other words, we only see the fourth version of Hinako's reunion with her ex, and things probably played out differently during Junko's other three (failed) assassination attempts. It's therefore possible that Elis did kill Junko during one or more of them, but there's no way for us to know.

Junko trafficked another girl at their school into a prostitution ring. Other girl murder-suicides Junko... Hinako tries to save them but dies also (she seems to have lost her arm in the other world but also before being Isekai'd? *
It's not at all clear that Hinako dies in this chapter's version of Junko's meeting with train-kun.
[SEE @1idd0kun's REPLY BELOW] EDIT TO ADD: What we see in this chapter is not the train accident in which Hinako dies.

During the collision, Hinako is struck by Munakata's severed head and knocked unconscious. When she recovers, she's lying on the platform face-to-face with the ghastly thing, though it takes her a few seconds to figure out what she's looking at (see pages 21-23).

It seems likely that Hinako also had her arm torn off by the train, and it's possible that she survived only for a moment or two. Then again, but the unseen emergency responders on page 23 were probably talking about her when they said "There's one still alive over here," suggesting imminent rescue. I mean, it's a great chapter, but it raises far more questions than it answers...

* I removed your spoiler tags because it's appropriate to discuss the events of chapter eight itt.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
P.S.
EDIT-Be-con-Onee-sama-to-Watashi-Og-IT-c008-p004.png

Dex-chan lover
It's not at all clear that Hinako dies in this chapter's version of Junko's meeting with train-kun. During the collision, Hinako is struck by Munakata's severed head and knocked unconscious. When she recovers, she's lying on the platform face-to-face with the ghastly thing, though it takes her a few seconds to figure out what she's looking at (see pages 21-23).

It seems likely that Hinako also had her arm torn off by the train, and it's possible that she survived only for a moment or two. Then again, the unseen emergency responders on page 23 were probably talking about her when they said "There's one still alive over here," suggesting imminent rescue. I mean, it's a great chapter, but it raises far more questions than it answers...
You're getting Junko mixed up with Shiori. The girl who was with Munakata in the train station is called Shiori. She looks somewhat similar to Junko, but she's not Junko.

Anyway, Munakata and Shiori are the two girls that Junko prostituted. Munakata and Shiori committed suicide by throwing themselves in front of a train. Hinako was there with them and saw it all happen, and this is probably the true reason Hinako decided to kill Junko. So, at some point in time after Munakata and Shiori's suicide, Hinako threw Junko (and herself) in front of a train, so that Junko would die the same way Munakata and Shiori had died.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You're getting Junko mixed up with Shiori. The girl who was with Munakata in the train station is called Shiori. She looks somewhat similar to Junko, but she's not Junko.

Anyway, Munakata and Shiori are the two girls that Junko prostituted. Munakata and Shiori committed suicide by throwing themselves in front of a train. Hinako was there with them and saw it all happen, and this is probably the true reason Hinako decided to kill Junko. So, at some point in time after Munakata and Shiori's suicide, Hinako threw Junko (and herself) in front of a train, so that Junko would die the same way Munakata and Shiori had died.
Aha! Thanks for taking the time to explain all that, @1idd0kun. As you say, I mistook Shiori for Junko, largely due to their near-identical hairstyles, which made me think I was seeing an alternate-timeline version of Junko's death.
Everything makes so much more sense now! (lol) 🤯

Embarrassing to have been so pedantic while RONG, but given my track record, I should be used to the feeling at this point...

Users who are viewing this thread