Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
So her title of Giant God is not just for show. She really could end the world if she goes berserk. And she've shown she could handle Apostle knights (who i suposs are not small fry by any means) by not even caring about their presence and not even in an awakened state.
Titles are rarely given for show, especially in manga and novels.

Aggregator gang
I was just about to say, "just how many chapters of this are out!?"

I was thinking they'd use the second Soma on Carla, but this is a much better use of it. Hopefully she can have her arm healed soon...

Dex-chan lover
Wtf didnt she just let her die?
Because death rewind activates automatically when the user dies. So if Hinako let Junko die, time would loop back and everything would hapen yet again. Thankfully, Hinako was able to immobilize her without killing her.

Now they've gotta find a way to separate her from the box. Although, I've got the feeling something will happen that will allow Junko to escape now. Maybe the giant working for the church will show up now.

Dex-chan lover
R.93fbcd716d482db543b3b70b13be220a

Dex-chan lover
Can we just appreciate how wonderful it is to have strong and intelligent protagonists who are able to actually exercise those abilities without plot contrivances stopping them. It really felt like their actions drove that entire encounter, rather than them just being dragged along by the antagonist, like is so often the case. It is so refreshing seeing someone like her sister get so thoroughly put in her place.

Double-page supporter
i still don't understand elis have powers or is just a "key type" vessel, where she has no actual powers (other that intimidation thing) and her "role" is just to die and trigger the white giant

Double-page supporter
Can we just appreciate how wonderful it is to have strong and intelligent protagonists who are able to actually exercise those abilities without plot contrivances stopping them. It really felt like their actions drove that entire encounter, rather than them just being dragged along by the antagonist, like is so often the case. It is so refreshing seeing someone like her sister get so thoroughly put in her place.
yeah, loved how the "i am invincible" clichè got destroyed by simple anatomy and not the usual "my magic is stronger/can nullify yours" or some other deus ex items

Users who are viewing this thread