Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Mahiro and Girl's Night (First Part)

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I'm surprised this is the first time they've bathed together.

Dex-chan lover
i totally get that feeling... when you have to much fun with friends... a single player game that usually fun now pretty much boring... but weirdly enough, when you hangout with friends, you want to play a game so badly.

or maybe is just me.... :(

Dex-chan lover
Even a shit game can be good when played with friends, especially if it has multiplayer.

Dex-chan lover
Mario Party? Isn't that the cursed game guaranteed to destroy friendships?

Group Leader
I'm surprised because this is the exact reaction I would take right before the page he did just that. Taking a bath with a middle schooler is a definite no no, especially if there's a chance for your wiener to come back. So the best solution is taking a bath with your sister since she knows and she's ultimately the one responsible for the situation.

Group Leader
What is this shitty blurry images? is this upscaled screenshot? the original resolution is 650 x 918
If you really want to upscale, just do it to the standard x1200, anymore than that is just going to completely ruin the image quality (that's already bad to begin with).

Dex-chan lover
@Yuri_Fanatic_
I'm surprised because this is the exact reaction I would take right before the page he did just that. Taking a bath with a middle schooler is a definite yes, and the only thing better than being an underage girl bathing with another underage girl is to be an underage girl and bathe with your underage sister.

She is underage, right? I don't remember if we've actually gotten an age for her, what with all the grades she skipped.

Dex-chan lover
He sure is popular.
And nice thinking with retribution on hakase.

Fed-Kun's army
i liked the subtleties in this manga

when Mahiro got bored of the game and didnt feel like playing? yup, thats a girl thing, fun fact, estrogen actually makes people lethargic (and testosterone makes people active) ... its one of the reasons girls gain weight faster and a reason why girls dont tend to play video games as much, or when they do it tends to be slower paced games.... i had a hormonal condition growing up but i loved FPS games and i played games all day every day, now that my doctors put me on estrogen to fix my hormone balance i just dont want to play games anymore.... i have 2,000 games and yet i just stare at my collection as it gathers dust... like. i *want* to play, but when i think about actually playing im just turned off, like playing games is too much work lmao

Users who are viewing this thread