Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu! - Ch. 2.1 - Ether Scan

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
so the device is quiet strange,
it was a lie she answered she is a man, so we cxan assume it takes more the body in account then the soul, so how come it also jumps up about the otherworld question? is the female body also from a different world? slightly confusing

13??????? Hero Route? MC made himself a pedophile?
Im out, this had potential, ill leave it to the freaks on the left to enjoy.
You know they will.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of the explanation, the author didn't have to include the 13 years old bit. They chose to.
I think the arguments people are making are pretty bad tbh. And the implied accusations against the author and even the readers are very unreasonable.

More that that they are philosophically a very unsound concept.

And I'll explain why.

Most of the people trashing this series on this issue are doing so for one of two implied reasons (or both):

1.) Adult man transforms into 13 y.o female body, and presumably touches themself (it never explicitly states what exactly she did. Its just suggested). These people consider this inappropriate because he's by their reasoning being a pedo. (Keep in mind, none of this is even depicted in the manga, it just says it happened and has a single suggestive flashback panel of the Mc reaching downwards and then jumps back to the present)

2.) They think the author or readers are enjoying the idea of the above scenario, while possibly (lol) also being adults while doing so. And there is some implied accusation of moral turpitude in that. For instance, implying those of us who like this story have some pedophilic thoughts or intent, which is entirely a projection on their part. (Keep in mind, I don't think anyone is here for any sexual reasons. This is not an explicit title, afterall. I would assume that most readers, like me, are here for the story and are probably genre based fans of genderbender in general).

But it's entirely a bad argument. Entirely.

Because, and this goes for EVERYONE whining about this issue, if you read ANY novel or manga, or watch ANY anime, featuring UNDERAGE CHARACTERS engaging in ANY touchy feely romance or sexual activities (including solo ones) you are still guilty of your own thought crime. I would go so far as to include even the very casual romances since who knows WHY you are enjoying it. You enjoy teenagers doing things so maybe you're a pedo.

You don't get an exception to that just because it's two teenagers. Because the supposed crime here is that YOU are an adult enjoying the idea of it. The characters become irrelevant in this scenario. It's about you the author or you the reader or you the viewer. If you like watching teenagers make out, you're just as guilty of this supposed implied moral turpitude.

That is why almost everyone on this site ends up in this moral quagmire. That is, if these peoples argument is to be accepted at face value.

Its absolutely stupid and is obviously a bad argument. And they should all find a new hobby. Because manga ain't it. 🧐

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
This is just a reverse censorship argument/agenda you're promoting with that statement. It's thought policing with no real or actual crimes involved or implied.

More that that it's philosophically a very unsound concept.

I think all the arguments about this are really very stupid.

And I'll explain why.

Most of the people trashing this series on this issue are doing so for one of two implied reasons (or both):

1.) Adult man transforms or transfers into 13 y.o female body, and masturbates. They consider this inappropriate because he's being a pedo. (Keep in mind, none of this is even depicted in the manga, it just says it happened and has a suggestive flashback panel of the Mc reaching downwards then jumps back to the present)

2.) The author or readers are enjoying the idea of the above scenario, while possibly (lol) also being adults while doing so. And there is some implied accusation of moral turpitude in that. For instance, implying those of us who like this story have some pedophilic thoughts or intent.

But it's entirely bullshit, guys. Entirely.

Because, and this goes for EVERYONE whining about this issue, if you read ANY novel or manga, or watch ANY anime, featuring UNDERAGE CHARACTERS engaging in ANY touchy feely romance or sexual activities (including solo ones) you are still guilty of your own thought crime. I would go so far as to include even the very casual romances since who knows WHY you are enjoying it. You enjoy teenagers doing things so maybe you're a pedo.

You don't get an exception to that just because it's two teenagers. Because the supposed crime here is that YOU are an adult enjoying the idea of it. The characters become irrelevant in this scenario. It's about you the author or you the reader or you the viewer. If you like watching teenagers make out, you're just as guilty of this supposed implied moral turpitude.

That is why almost everyone on this site ends up in this moral quagmire. That is, if these peoples argument is to be accepted at face value.

Its absolutely stupid and is obviously a bullshit argument. And they should all find a new hobby. Because manga ain't it unless they wanna be just as guilty as all the rest of us. 🧐

Also keep in mind, it didn't actually show the MC fingering themselves, assuming that's even what they did. It doesn't even say that much for certain, it only implied it. This whole debate is so stupid it makes me teeth hurt.
That's... not true at all? Implications of consensual sexual interactions between two underaged characters are not pedophilic. It was an active choice to label the character as 13 years old, make her look like a short stack adult woman, and include sexual implications involving an adult man. It's meant to be titillating in a taboo way.

Either way, this one stinks of "yuri teasing" with zero romantic substance, as most of these genderswap isekais do, that's the main reason I'm dropping it.

Dex-chan lover
That's... not true at all? Implications of consensual sexual interactions between two underaged characters are not pedophilic. It was an active choice to label the character as 13 years old, make her look like a short stack adult woman, and include sexual implications involving an adult man. It's meant to be titillating in a taboo way.

Either way, this one stinks of "yuri teasing" with zero romantic substance, as most of these genderswap isekais do, that's the main reason I'm dropping it.
What sexual implications? Masturbating isn't a criminal act unless its in public or something. That isn't pedophilia by any accepted definition. And where is the adult man? The soul inhabiting the body? 😂

Its such a stupid argument. It's a fantasy novel. It's fiction. This is what happens when you take a made up story too seriously.

And theres no such thing legally or otherwise as molesting yourself.

And you didn't even address the implied thought crime argument.

If you don't want to read it that's fine with all the rest of us.

But the people making accusations, whether implied or otherwise and calling us names have taken this shit too far. The mods really need to step in with some of these previous comments.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, when they asked if she was a male, the machine brightens up signifying a lie, that makes sense cause the body is a female and also belongs to this world but when asked if she was a person from this word it also brightens up meaning a lie. So how does this machine knows? On what source does it take to know the infomation? The soul or the body? Also didnt he said he made the girl susie background and it was verified through the machine? What the fuck is going on? Is this just bad writting?

Dex-chan lover
Being a Hero is hard work.
You won't be able to have a peaceful life.
Do not Hero, say no to Heroing.

Fed-Kun's army
That's exactly right~
Thanks for helping me connect the dots of the facts that I didn't initially take into consideration when I read the WN. The MC is 32, and he has been playing the game since he was 19, and when he saw Susie's reflection for the first time after awakening in this new world, he thought her to be ~20
danm not gonna lie that this is a interesting detail that makes me want to read more, so basically Susie is a child in a adult body since he created her with an adult woman in mind

Users who are viewing this thread