Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
Who knows. Cause it really makes no sense that she would have 100% success if he was such a failure. I gotta wonder what their countries system is like.
The spoilers do go into why but basically she's basically the NPC who gives you practically 0 currency for some of the rarest hard to get mats in a game.

Dex-chan lover
This is only a "silly" premise for you because you don't understand the dissonance that exists in real life. For anyone that has been through what the MC is experiencing, this is a very relatable issue!
Given the demographic of most readers for these sites are in high school or younger it makes sense they say, "wow how generic/silly/dull"

Personally I'm former military and it wasn't uncommon to do 100-140hr work weeks and have to occasionally push through an entire work week with only about three to five hours of sleep.

Like, the whole black company salaryman dies to overwork is simultaneously my most hated but relatable premise for obvious reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I bet his acquisition rate being so low is because he only hunts after the rarest materials that are always going to be hard to find. So while everyone else gets to artificially increase their rate by picking up weeds from their neighbours garden this guys out there looking for fucking mandrakes.

Dex-chan lover
Elf girl is a good girlll have more confidence, Llyod!

also i bet llyod was stuck in wrong class because ruby lol
he obviously battle mage yet forced to be alchemist

Dex-chan lover
Shame his ex was so hot. I doubts any new girl will top her looks. Especially if it's the girl that showed up at the end of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese have different habbit compared to western, and seriously their is better than quite a few country. I mean, the US made "Sono Bisque Doll" into "Sexy Cosplay Doll", or "Gunnm" was made into "Battle Angel Alita".
Isn't Sono Bisque Doll "My Dress-Up Darling"? IIRC "Sexy Cosplay Doll" is the... ugh... French version lol

Double-page supporter
You know, those guys really need to update their rating system, it is ridiculous to just rate how often you successfully get a material without rating how special said material is. it is basically saying that someone could just accept to get some herb they could easily get by getting to a forest near the town and they will get a high rating of 100% collection rate and treated as very special.

Also, by the fact that she just treated that very rare material as a failure, I bet that most of that 40% rate of collecting ingredients isn't because he didn't actually get it, it's because she treated it as low quality and thus reported it as a failure.

Dex-chan lover
Llloyd says he has had it with people like Ruby, but isn't that elf at least as bad, if not worse? She automatically looks down on anyone who's not an extrovert. Even Ruby possibly wasn't that bad. Furthermore, she knows shit about Ruby and Lllloyd's real circumstances, but firmly formed her opinion on the situation based on rumours. She was gleefully badmouthing Llllloyd as much as she could, to the point of wishing for Lllllloyd's death, despite never having seen the man with her own eyes, much less talked to him. If Llllllloyd really wants to avoid people like Ruby, he better not associate with that ill-mannered Lera, ever again. Otherwise history will ultimately repeat itself.

Dex-chan lover
Llloyd says he has had it with people like Ruby, but isn't that elf at least as bad, if not worse? She automatically looks down on anyone who's not an extrovert. Even Ruby possibly wasn't that bad. Furthermore, she knows shit about Ruby and Lllloyd's real circumstances, but firmly formed her opinion on the situation based on rumours. She was gleefully badmouthing Llllloyd as much as she could, to the point of wishing for Lllllloyd's death, despite never having seen the man with her own eyes, much less talked to him. If Llllllloyd really wants to avoid people like Ruby, he better not associate with that ill-mannered Lera, ever again. Otherwise history will ultimately repeat itself.
Lloyd will still kiss Ruby. Plus, history will not repeat if Lloyd gets killed as he deserves.

Dex-chan lover
If this goes the generic "oh wow I actually miss this guy so much how could I have not known his potential for the last 10 years" I'm gonna be disappointed, would rather this be just a story about how he starts his new life again
you rather she remain the illogically stupid and braindead moron who wont ever realice how she depended on him and how hard the tasks she asked of him actually where? the actual dissapointing part would be her not coming to understand that part and try to make amends.

Power Uploader
Alright, I have lots of things to say. This manga looks like it has decent popularity too.

Putting aside the ridiculous title, it's aight. The art is way above average for these types of fantasy manga. There is a romantic couple in the manga which automatically makes the manga so much better. I like the way the author storytells.

The only thing that can ruin this is if the bitch tsundere somehow gets involved with the MC and the MC ends up caving in and the author tries to do a redemption arc for the bitch tsundere. Hopefully that won't happen..... right?

Users who are viewing this thread