Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
Wait, didn't he dye his hair? No actually wait, i think he was with the magic sword? Reincarnated and asked god to not meet them ever? Escaped his incest village?

Dex-chan lover
This still makes zero sense. Numbers or not, how come NOBODY realizes the kind of monsters he kills?

I mean, I'm going to read it but it's still a pathetic excuse for how people don't realise that he's actually strong.
Everyone knows that he retrieves 40% of the components. Fine, but somebody has got to notice that he's not retrieving "toad's tongue" but rather "supreme dragons brains".

Yes I get it, it's the "silly" premise for the story to start, but at this point even the "My achievements are being stolen by some noble guy" trope is better than this.

Dex-chan lover
Premise is flimsy since it’s so cliché but this could be fun considering how stupid they mad everything stacked against the MC, so we either get a goofy action comedy or take the generic isekai route of getting a harem and having some lowkey MGTOW vibes with the childhood friend becoming a desperate stalker that needs him to survive.
Worth giving it a few chapter at least.

Double-page supporter
What I am assuming about the 40% gather rate thing is that it is both the rate of retrieving the requested material and that its quality is good enough. If you bring the requested material but it is burn to a crisp, then the alchemist would reject it and consider it a failed gather. It is up to the assistant mage and alchemist to set the requirements for what constitutes a failed ingredient gathering.
The completion rating of an alchemist is dependent on their percentage of successfully created potions when they received the requested materials.
What could explain why no one thought anything was wrong with his 40% gather rate and Ruby’s 100% completion rate is that people thought he was just bad at getting ingredients and that Ruby could take whatever shit quality ingredients he was getting and always make a perfect potion. The public most likely thought he was leaching onto herby maintaining their contract even when he was a failure.

Dex-chan lover
Skimming the link for the WN provided, people are more-or-less on the nose on what kind of series this is going to be even w/o having to look.

Even the TL chapter names pretty much tell you the gist of what's going on, w/o having to read anything in detail, that the story will follow the plot of the MC roaming around from place to place, surprising people and being confused about why everyone is praising them, and sprinkled in some small omakes/side stories about whats going on with Ruby/the Alchemist every now and then after the MC left.

Spoiler(s):
She looks for a replacement for the MC, a mage who is more handsome and more capable, etc. Later-on she seemingly gets handcuffed and kidnapped for some reason or another and starts to regret and realize that all of her success was due to the MC, because the MC was capable of getting dangrous materials from "Area Zero" and she took it for granted.

Dex-chan lover
The plot is like of some other mangas, but still, I have high hope for this. Pls give me more

Dex-chan lover
Skimming the link for the WN provided, people are more-or-less on the nose on what kind of series this is going to be even w/o having to look.

Even the TL chapter names pretty much tell you the gist of what's going on, w/o having to read anything in detail, that the story will follow the plot of the MC roaming around from place to place, surprising people and being confused about why everyone is praising them, and sprinkled in some small omakes/side stories about whats going on with Ruby/the Alchemist every now and then after the MC left.

Spoiler(s):
She looks for a replacement for the MC, a mage who is more handsome and more capable, etc. Later-on she seemingly gets handcuffed and kidnapped for some reason or another and starts to regret and realize that all of her success was due to the MC, because the MC was capable of getting dangrous materials from "Area Zero" and she took it for granted.
I hate the whole "Everyone's shocked, MC confused as to why" trope. So boring.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i just wanna see how his childhood friend reacts when she realizes he aint coming back lol

then from there will see how things goes

but so far 1 ch in it seem interesting to say the least

Dex-chan lover
The direct english translation of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru would be The Dress-up doll Falls in Love vs My Dress-up Darling for the US localization neither of which is Sexy Cosplay Doll. So why are you blaming the US for a French publisher?
I dont understand where you see that i blame the USA for Sono Bisque Doll... I'm literaly blaming a publisher for using the name a 'murican fantrad came up with.
Also, Bisque Doll is not translated into "dress-up doll" it's translated into Bisque Doll... yeah i know it's crazy, mind blowing even. No one would've through that there could be a Japanese that would use a word that already exist in English.

Still, it's funny that you use this ONE exemple to try and make it look like i bash the USA and ignore all the other exemple that exist of the USA making up absurd name for Manga. What's your explaination for Battle Angel Alita? You're going to say that Gumnn is translated into "Battle angel Alita?"

Dex-chan lover
This still makes zero sense. Numbers or not, how come NOBODY realizes the kind of monsters he kills?

I mean, I'm going to read it but it's still a pathetic excuse for how people don't realise that he's actually strong.
Everyone knows that he retrieves 40% of the components. Fine, but somebody has got to notice that he's not retrieving "toad's tongue" but rather "supreme dragons brains".

Yes I get it, it's the "silly" premise for the story to start, but at this point even the "My achievements are being stolen by some noble guy" trope is better than this.
It's not a big spoiler but if you want to know.
That basically because 90% of resources Ruby ask him to retrieve come from restricted zone. These places are the most untamed and dangerous, usually, veteran knight squad can go in, but it is obvious they will not all came back. Nobody expects MC to go there alone in a daily basis and so, there are just no witness of his power.
A second reason is because alchemist's recipe are keep secret except if the creator made it public. So no one know what kind of ingredient Ruby uses. It's one of the point against her, when MC leave, she tries to replace him and ask for her usual ingredient, but nobody took a job that difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread