Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you.
That actually sounds a great premise!
So, he's actually "incompetent" at his job because her demands are unrealistic?

I want to ask more that should be left to the story.
Pretty much.
Her recipes use a lot of materials from a place called 'area zero', the completely untamed area with the strongest monsters. Normally, it takes a team of the best knights working in perfect coordination a week to get any one material and some may die anyway. She expects him to go regularly and come back with it in a day. He invented teleportation magic just to keep up with her demands. That said, she doesn't understand anything about this place since her job is just to use the stuff to make other stuff. She also doesn't understand much about the magic he uses to get it done either. She knows he uses teleportation circles but doesn't know what's strange about it.

Like gorore said, it'll probably be that way. By the time it happens though, he'll probably be more successful and in such a position, he can just tell Ruby to sod off.
We all know that’s not going to happen and most likely he’ll go back to being her slave like most bullshit isekai mangas and shoujo manhwas

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much.
Her recipes use a lot of materials from a place called 'area zero', the completely untamed area with the strongest monsters. Normally, it takes a team of the best knights working in perfect coordination a week to get any one material and some may die anyway. She expects him to go regularly and come back with it in a day. He invented teleportation magic just to keep up with her demands. That said, she doesn't understand anything about this place since her job is just to use the stuff to make other stuff. She also doesn't understand much about the magic he uses to get it done either. She knows he uses teleportation circles but doesn't know what's strange about it.
Actually realistic. I can see the parallel in modern times in multiple occasions.

Thanks man.

Dex-chan lover
why aren't you taking whatever she threw into your item box, and how the fuck can anyone else interfere with another ppl item box? if it was a bag of holding, or something with a "physical anchorage to reality" but he summons it with a skill name... really...

Dex-chan lover
Is the title long enough?
I don't think the title is long enough.
Needs more title.

Double-page supporter
The premise is strange to me. How do they quantify the 40% material gathering rate, and how does it not take into account the quality of the materials gathered?
Who knows. Cause it really makes no sense that she would have 100% success if he was such a failure. I gotta wonder what their countries system is like.

I was wondering, how come peopel are already rating a manga with a single chapter? it dont realy make much sense.
Maybe someone has already commented this but I’m pretty sure the most popular JP LN site (I forgot the name) doesn’t have descriptions. So in order to get viewers authors will just put a general description as the name.

Dex-chan lover
I think the reason the average assistant's gathering rate is over 90% is because they're mainly looking for materials that are accessible to them, what's high in demand that they can handle to retrieve within their own power, the common varieties, if you will. Materials of different grades and ranks will of course be different in rarities and where they can be found, as well as the success rate in gathering them and bringing them back in good enough condition to be used for alchemy.

Ruby, on the other hand, has been unreasonable and driving Lloyd up the wall demanding the highest quality/ranked materials that can be found in areas you'd likely get killed in. Like, I get the stress of fulfilling expectations getting to her, but did she even take a look at how dangerous getting some of those high-quality ingredients can be? Forget about being able to get them, she should be lucky Lloyd had been coming back alive. Lloyd's gathering rate may be 40%, but if we look at how likely people can get the materials he's been forced to gather, especially the rarest and highest quality ones, 40% would actually be an astounding achievement when the success rate is typically 5%, as an example. And putting himself into dangerous situations on a daily basis, pushing his body and mind to the brink of collapse, it would make sense that his magic would be strong enough to produce such results. His capability in magic could be on the level of court magicians, maybe even a 'royal' magician or sage, thanks to all the hard work Ruby forced on him. A blessing in disguise, if you will.

And once Ruby finds out how much danger she's been putting him through, if she truly cares for Lloyd like she displayed during that flashback, she's going on the guilt trip that topples any other and realize how fucked her relationship with him has now become, if it's even still there. I'm getting the popcorn for when that time comes.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe someone has already commented this but I’m pretty sure the most popular JP LN site (I forgot the name) doesn’t have descriptions. So in order to get viewers authors will just put a general description as the name.
"Let's Become a Novelist", or "Shosetsuka Ni Narou".

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why I think a subplot is gonna be the alchemist looking for her ex-assistant

Dex-chan lover
I just wish mesugaki like Ruby gets correction 💢💢💢 but not redemption 🙏👼 I don't want him to rejoin her or v.v.

Now I remember a similar-ish manga where the butler got tired of his bratty, selfish princess master and went to another kingdom to become an adventurer or something. Forgot the title though.

Wouldn't it be Marth instead of Mars, like Fire Emblem?
Both are applicable unless explicitly spelled out in english alphabet (also unless they're actually referencing some similar Marth out there) because Japan.

Group Leader
Pretty much.
so question is, does the series focus more on his adventures? and how the chf gets fucked due to failures? honestly having a so called 40% drop on rare is high enough vs our gacha 3% rate lol

Dex-chan lover
31remm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Gotta suspend my disbelief a bit hard on this one, for a guy who can pop off magic like that to be seen as "incompetent" just because the materials he finds aren't all that great.
Basically, he's strong. But his lover's demand is too high, that's why his work as assistant mage always has low rating

Users who are viewing this thread