Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

I kinda like Ruby characters, from my POV it seems like MC personality is more annoying with his low self confidence/esteem. I mean it doesn't seems like Ruby really hate him is it? Looks like Ruby wanted MC to improve? And the way she treated MC is like she cares about him and wanted him to be better even tho his Skills is good.

Can anyone spoil me from webnovel, what happen to childhood friend Ruby in the future? Do they stay together again or does she move on and no longer be with MC in the future? I'm a sucker for childhood friends cause to me its precious. Thanks in advance.

Dex-chan lover
This is the second series I've seen in mangadex withh "abusive childhood friend girlfriend" in the title.

Japan are you ok?

Dex-chan lover
Okay seriously though what is that title, I’ve been reading manga for many years now and this takes the cake, that is a literal essay I actually can’t this time around man
The saddest part, is that this is nowhere near the worst offender.
Why do i feel like she only has a 100% success rate only because of his high quality ingredients.
And that he only has a 40% gathering S rank material while others have a 90% gathering D rank material.
I am amazed at your clairvoyance, also known as reading the bloody summary.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious with the development and try to read the web novel.
What can I say, it's really generic revenge manga. abusive childhood friend just to build some backstory like the sword mage one. clearly will not make to my reading list.

Pathetic.. Always a hidden gem MC plot story that MC doesnt know how strong he is. What life he gotten him into never interact with the outside world and have a chance witness compare with other?

Let me guess... Lloyd have a low success rate of finding materials because Ruby always ask him to find materials that are literally sooo hard to get.... Oh wait it's in the description lol, I forgot to read it cause the title is already one.

As Chekhov said, brevity is the sister of talent — title clearly indicates how much talent author has.

Dex-chan lover
What is it with isekais and long ass titles at this point its not even a title anymore its a description
well the cover used to be what told people what kind of story your going to read but with more and more niches and whatnot covers alone wernt annove

Dex-chan lover
Despite the paragraph of a title the arts nice and the faces are fun. I can see the MC being the type to belittle himself constantly which could get annoying but I’ll keep an eye on this one

I saw one kind of this manga as well. The Web Novel of that manga is already finished and boy oh boy, the ratings for the web novel one is merciless. Though I do feel bad about the MC's ex-girlfriend, she kind of deserves it. And then there's the Yuri subplot... yeah, I just jumped into the ending and the epilogue and the epilogue made me confused.

It's pretty good like it slowly gives you information on the characters rather than shoving it all down your throat at once.

The main character isn't loved at all, and so far, there hasn't been any weak, helpless females, so that's pretty good.

Fed-Kun's army
If you make the title long enough, you can save money by not needing cover art.

This is probably going to be one of those manga which take around a year to upload 1 chapter, I'll give it a follow for now. See yall In about a year

You know, at least unlike the other "I left my abusive childhood friend", this mc actually isn't good at one thing but is excellent at another, in which as I guess a combat mage instead of an alchemist or assistant, and doesn't seem to have severe inferiority complex where he is confused to why people are shocked

Edit: Correction, he DOES get confused but only initally, so I am kinda wrong, but at least he doesn't look like he will be constantly confused as to why people think he's OP

Users who are viewing this thread