Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Group Leader
Average 2023-2024 authors naming their own mangas: Make the title a literal fucking description for the manga due to their own inability to think of a word, phrase or statements that would sum up their manga in some way.
Four chapters in and this shit is actually funnier than most mangas I've seen though.
Or maybe it's the Vietnamese translators' fault. Because holy fuck mates, it's just incredible.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, spousal abuse by a raging narcissist funni haha. I bet at the end of the end of the story, mc will get back together with his abuser and just repeat the cycle again.

No one reads synopses in most places, and there is so many this tier works. So extra long titles do the trick by forcing people to read them...

This is so tried and tired setup that I wonder should I even bother... The MC isn't particularly interesting and Ruby is just purely annoying...

Supporter
It's not terrible, but it's basing all its humor on exaggerated characterization to the point where it crowds out actual plot development and strategy. "Oh, the glutton shattered the magical illusion for us because there was food in the real world, because she's a glutton ahahaha!"
It's not like it's impossible to base your meta on the fuzzier conceptual stuff, and officially say "this person can't be beat at doing this stuff because it's in the purview of their mystical archetype", and I've seen some mangas do it well.
But they take it seriously and think about it. This author kinda doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
I like the progress this has made and as of ch12 i'll say it's well above average for this kind of story. Strongest point of this are the side characters, they are wholesome and colorful, not very trope-y and just what Lloyd needed in his life after leaving his abusive relationship.

The problem with these sorts of stories is that the characters they want us hating more are usually always more interesting to follow since they can actually fail at stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid. You make this guys escape his abusive lover just for him to travel along with a girl with the same extremely annoying personality, at what point did you think this was a good idea ?

I keep reading so many angry and hateful comments and I'm just. So confused. Cause all I can think of is "Are you people reading the same thing as me?". I just don't understand the hate, cause so far I'm liking the story a lot. Yeah, its a long title, but like. So what? And why do people keep siding with Ruby, like she didn't give the MC PTSD and actively put down any attempts at being anything but her slave? Bro didn't even get a thank you when he got materials that fit her completely unreasonable standards.

Dex-chan lover
at a certain point I forgot why I even bothered reading this manga

can't say I got much out of it, just kinda feel it was meh

Fed-Kun's army
I keep reading so many angry and hateful comments and I'm just. So confused. Cause all I can think of is "Are you people reading the same thing as me?". I just don't understand the hate, cause so far I'm liking the story a lot. Yeah, its a long title, but like. So what? And why do people keep siding with Ruby, like she didn't give the MC PTSD and actively put down any attempts at being anything but her slave? Bro didn't even get a thank you when he got materials that fit her completely unreasonable standards.
I like Lloyd
Hes a nice boy and just wants to help.

Users who are viewing this thread