Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
Man, there's some creative liberty in the characters and story that I don't know how to feel about and some I fully welcome.

Web novel:
Guy is a tool and a simp V, with delusions that made it hard to read. But at least the people are much better than Ruby.
The arrow that was shot was meant to cause noise because the MC and Saint were lost and the girl didn't want to interfere with her own delusion. The picture that she hit was the Hero, from the party that defeated the demon lord

Dex-chan lover
Why is he so damn weak as a person? The dude is 19 and afraid to open a store because some annoying "ex-lover" might visit and try to shake him down lol. Why not just call the town-guards and let her be thrown in jail or hire a security-adventurer who kicks her out?

Dex-chan lover
"I'm unemployed" said the agent of the church who is totally not unemployed
In the book, she claims she was chased out of her country for being a fake saint, so now she has nothing to do. Every part of her story seems suspicious, but it's not clear what exactly she is hiding.

Why is he so damn weak as a person? The dude is 19 and afraid to open a store because some annoying "ex-lover" might visit and try to shake him down lol. Why not just call the town-guards and let her be thrown in jail or hire a security-adventurer who kicks her out?
This is a common pattern in abusive relationships - inflicting mental problems such as lack of self-confidence to make the abused person easier to manipulate. It is not easy to recover.

Dex-chan lover
Because he lived his entire life in a toxic relationship where he was isolated and berate all the time, and he never or could ask for help since his reputation was trashed by his Ruby in the entire town.
This kind of behavior is what look like someone with PTSD.

Dex-chan lover
man i love the gags of this manga

also the fact that albeit played for laugh mc is actually still traumatized with how ruby treated her badly because other mangas with similar trope would just basically ignore it

Fed-Kun's army
“It’s moving inside of me.” - Random bald adventurer thug

Quote of the day 🙌

Ruby messed up that guy's life... so she can better stay where she is.
But uhmm those vines looks very gae...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like editor-san is doing his best to salvage the story by really making it lean into comedy.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking how lucky L-Loyd was to meat those two adventurers! But seeing how crazy the Elf girl is, I'm not so sure anymore :kek:

Double-page supporter
I think around 30 or so pages were cut off at the end. Could someone redraw them please, asking for a little buddy of mine

Users who are viewing this thread