Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
Can't even say her name. That's kind of bad.

Spooder versus snal.

It's a bit dramatic. Just a bit. And a way too easy way to solve a trauma.

Now that's a maid-sized bag of snacks.

I don't want her to just get executed. I want more humiliation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, but I am a little confused by this story can someone explain the story so far?

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why people hate Ruby so much, sure, she is an arrogant brat who is drunk on her superiority ( but it is not entirely false with her skill as an alchemist, even with Lloyd gathering skill, she would need enough skill to back up her reputation). She is just dumb and doesn’t understand Lloyd’s talent ( mostly because of her fixed view on him from their childhood).

Even the incident with the elf, she didn’t really try to harm him, it’s just an accident too.

Sure, Ruby is an obnoxious brat but she doesn’t deserved to be hated that much imo.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is different, normally character like her just keep escaping punishment and keep causing problems for the MC, but karma is just crushing her at every turn, sure she escapes, but only into a bigger frying pan and not really able to cause more trouble, hell MC is just hearing that she got in trouble, and didn't have to do anything about the trouble, it was just a "huh neat, anyways back to what I was doing." Normally I just get sick of seeing the characters as they just keep getting away with things and become annoying, but I am actually enjoying her trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
Can't even say her name. That's kind of bad.

Spooder versus snal.

It's a bit dramatic. Just a bit. And a way too easy way to solve a trauma.

Now that's a maid-sized bag of snacks.

I don't want her to just get executed. I want more humiliation.

she's not getting executed. This story ain't dark enough for that.........and there's no way they'd let her off that easy given how much she influences things without even being there.

Dex-chan lover
We all know what will happen to Ruby, she'll be saved by MC. It's not a coincidence that the author has both MC and Ruby be in the same country, and MC will hear about the sentencing of Ruby. And MC is the usual naive idiot with a heart of gold.

Users who are viewing this thread