Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
page 7, why did the fake saint suddenly grow demon claws when attacking the prince?

Dex-chan lover
The author better not toning Ruby down in an effort to make her redeemable. I've spent so much energy in all of these previous chapters being angry at her, and I will not have that be undone!
oh you know it babey, you know authors prioritize adding more characters to a love triangle than writing good plot
think of the drama

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, was the author trying to get me sympathetic to the shit prince? This has gotta be the 2nd worst symoathy bait I've seen, only topped by the loving husband who raped his wife because he cant talk things out like an adult

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, was the author trying to get me sympathetic to the shit prince? This has gotta be the 2nd worst symoathy bait I've seen, only topped by the loving husband who raped his wife because he cant talk things out like an adult
I'm sorry what was that second bit about the husband!?

Dex-chan lover
Can Loyd separate water and people in his box? cause if not the prince may not be alive when they pull him out later.

Dex-chan lover
page 7, why did the fake saint suddenly grow demon claws when attacking the prince?
That's the real saint. And I guess she should trim her nails more regularly.
The fake saint is fighting the MC in the background.
I don't think so. He and the real saint are just having a verbal argument to add to their physical fight. Because they are the only ones with a dog in this fight.
Is the Saint in the box too? What happened to her?
We last saw her being punched away with "super physical enhanement" on page 22. It is unclear what happened to her afterwards, but I bet that's not the last time we have seen her.

Dex-chan lover
That's the real saint. And I guess she should trim her nails more regularly.
The fake saint is fighting the MC in the background.
No, that is the fake saint who is leading a rebellion against the prince. She would never fight mc.
The real saint was dealing with an elite infiltration operative currently likely invading to assassinate the prince (who happens to be mc)

There is no fake saint (that we know of currently). We have
  • ex-saint Iris and,
  • current saint Ezekiel.
"Fake saint" is just an insult Ezekiel uses for Iris. She's not actually fake.

Dex-chan lover
No, that is the fake saint who is leading a rebellion against the prince. She would never fight mc.
The real saint was dealing with an elite infiltration operative currently likely invading to assassinate the prince (who happens to be mc)
The one leading rebellion against the evil prince is the true saint. The one who uses the prince as a puppet to take over the world is a fake saint, and probably a demon in disguise.

Dex-chan lover
The one leading rebellion against the evil prince is the true saint. The one who uses the prince as a puppet to take over the world is a fake saint, and probably a demon in disguise.
Not at all. The rebelling one is rebelling against the prince, and thus fake (I think the prince even made an official declaration to that effect). While the other then got promoted by the prince to be the new saint, and thus real.

Dex-chan lover
Not at all. The rebelling one is rebelling against the prince, and thus fake (I think the prince even made an official declaration to that effect). While the other then got promoted by the prince to be the new saint, and thus real.
According to the standards of stories about saint protagonists, the original one is real, and replacement is fake that doesn't have saint powers.
Also, the replacement is evil, and thus undeserving of the title of saint.

Dex-chan lover
According to the standards of stories about saint protagonists, the original one is real, and replacement is fake that doesn't have saint powers.
Also, the replacement is evil, and thus undeserving of the title of saint.
That is only the case if there is a divine authority making it clear who is the saint versus is not, and the state going against this authority.
In this story the "saint" appears to be a position decided by the authority called the state (aka the king/prince), or at least I don't remember anything about Chosen One shenanigans for that title (at most some ability to use some magical affinity, but that would not be the only person with it).

And there is nothing that decides whether a saint can or cannot be evil, or rather, that classification is entirely subjective and we know for a fact that the fake saint is an evil individual who has committed the evil called Treason (and before that other evils which was iirc why she was banished and stripped of the title), and is even coming to kidnap the (acting?) regent of that nation with a strike-force.

Dex-chan lover
That is only the case if there is a divine authority making it clear who is the saint versus is not, and the state going against this authority.
In this story the "saint" appears to be a position decided by the authority called the state (aka the king/prince), or at least I don't remember anything about Chosen One shenanigans for that title (at most some ability to use some magical affinity, but that would not be the only person with it).

And there is nothing that decides whether a saint can or cannot be evil, or rather, that classification is entirely subjective and we know for a fact that the fake saint is an evil individual who has committed the evil called Treason (and before that other evils which was iirc why she was banished and stripped of the title), and is even coming to kidnap the (acting?) regent of that nation with a strike-force.
The prince is the one who betrayed humanity, no doubt with the evil advice of the fake saint. The true saint is the one opposing the evil ruler.
Besides, have you not seen the true face of the fake saint, when she sent prisoners to dangerous mission of gathering ingredients, and the alchemist got worried about the end result of what these ingredients were going to be used for.

Good and evil are not subjective. They are objective truths that humanity does not fully understand. Many people are stuck with outdated models of good and evil, but all models are attempts to feel out the same truth. Just like in physics, where General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics are both best approximations of reality we have, even though we know both of them are incomplete. While Newtonian Mechanics are not as good approximation of reality, but still good enough for most purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread