Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Precious and Sweet Things

Dex-chan lover
Thank you TL-san I hope they do justice on the upcoming Arcs in this rollercoaster of a manga adaptation. The WN still hits hard after rereading it again.

Dex-chan lover
In comparison to his sister, this backstory is not batshit crazy. She's in the wrong ofc, but atleast she tried to set things straight (and not attempted murder)
not gonna lie, I kind of wanted her to actually be one of those "I got emotional and something possessed me so I pushed him down the stairs" kind of fem-protag. But I'm also happy that she's not some deranged murderer but just a cute girl in love who got unlucky.

Double-page supporter
Thanks again for the translation, kinda new to write this so often in such a short amount of time. Youre the best!

Double-page supporter
I don't see what part is comical, but thats just me its all just drama.
I discussed it a little with someone else in the comments of chapter 9 but the way this manga is paced almost seems like it wants to be a gag manga at times. We flip flop between drama > gag barrage > drama > gag barrage so often that it makes everything feel even more insane than it already is.

The comment in question, to make it easier for you:
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...h-9-third-year-casanova.1834363/post-22328941

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating. Women in MC world are bat crazy

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
So funny thing is this girl is probably the most innocent out of all of the other girls as she is literally just a teenage girl with bad luck.

While the others knew/are the situation and threw gasoline on it (mother ignoring her own child screaming for love, sister attempting to murder him, Childhood friend knowing that he’s going though stuff pulling a jealousy trip.) this girl was literally just liking the guy she liked, she got teased by her friends and trying to stop the teasing she tried to play it off, it’s just bad luck that the guy she liked heard it. (Reminds me a bit of Linda from golden times)

Users who are viewing this thread