Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that song "Escape (The Piña Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes.

Basically, the song starts with how unhappy the husband and wife are with their marriage. One day, the husband finds a column in the newspaper about a woman who's looking for a date. Bored with his wife, he also writes a column in the same paper as a reply to the woman.

In the end, the husband and mystery woman decided to meet at a nearby bar to elope. But then, he finds out the mystery woman was actually his wife. They both ended up laughing and their marriage/love was saved.

Basically, the lesson of the song was that the two were already perfect but their marriage almost got ruined out of neglect. Even if you were married to the love of your life, you still need to work and maintain it.

Aggregator gang
These idiots probably should have just seen a couples therapist rather than a divorce attorney.
Too many people equate the two, as most failing couples are too selfish and narrow minded to change.

If I remember correctly, she was suspicious at first, but they resolved it before they separated, but it left a mark.
Wait

I can see a plot point with that character in the future, since they’re here, too. Hopefully nothing horrible happens…

Double-page supporter
I'll tell you now what's the problem, it's definitely his work (or hers) that strained their relationship, Japanese black companies I tell you.

Supporter
I- as usual- am waiting for a story where they slip/whatever together but maybe they died at different times.
So an example here would be he died and she lived another year or two with injuries that eventually took her as much as her grief did

I’m a sucker for a tragedy

Dex-chan lover
Wait

I can see a plot point with that character in the future, since they’re here, too. Hopefully nothing horrible happens…
In reality, the sister's situation was only mentioned in the novel. The character had no part in it. I really hope the author doesn't introduce her into the manga.

Dex-chan lover
"Sure, how about a game of "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE!"??" THATS such a dead hard line.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this guy seriously ditches this dumb bitch, if he doesn't I'm going to write a very angry google-translated email to the author.
Bruh they obviously are going to get back together, I don't know what you’re expecting

Should’ve opted for marriage counseling. I’m sure they’ll fall back in love with each other by the end.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that japan has no mental health professionals, so no couple counseling for them to fix their marriage, which is why they need to be reincarnated into a time traveling plot in order to fix their issues, as it is known

Users who are viewing this thread