Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

Dex-chan lover
Yup, looks like I was right, servant is kind but a fucking moron who deserves death for ruining the plans of MC and screwing everything over, the same for the girl who Mc just said not directly to that he wanted no one to know and there she goes about to snitch to her maid lmao the icing on the cake would be if those 2 girls actually go to see if the 2 people who went into hiding are alive, my god if that actually happens like everyone suspects for those dumbasses to do then I’d def prefer if Mc takes a way colder approach to these idiots

I kinda wanna see the cold mc remain cold lol
But it's good to see the plan all laid out like that

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a lot of people here seems to be suffering of what I call MC-itis, a condition where one thinks that only the MC deserves to think for their own and other characters should just bow down and roll over.

I sure hope to God that the secret getting out has major consequences cuz you already know these guys are going to go check if the 2 women are alive. Honestly if nothing happens and some sort of happy resolution occurs that would be dumb as shit.

Group Leader
@PotatoZero people need to realize a good story will have several characters with their own motives and goals. I mean I get it, stuff like Solo Leveling where everything goes according to the almighty MC's plan is super popular these days, but not everything needs to a wish-fulfillment fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
I get that dude was just trying to help, and that he had nothing but the best intentions, but that was a colossal fuck up and directly against orders. Death flag raised nice job guy.

Also thanks for the updates

Dex-chan lover
@CrynoZephyr in the original game she was supposed to leave him and join the heroes party if she ends up staying and not developed her ability during the journey he they might not be able to beat the demon king thus still a death flag.

He is avoiding 2 types of death flag his own death flag when everyone hates him and the hero party kill him( tbh this has already been avoided cause the only reason why they have to kill him due to the demon king possessing him given that he’s a lot more emotionally stable chances or possession is low ) that’s why he is training and at the same time acting nice to some people. The other death flag is the game over is when the hero wasn’t strong enough(cause important people doesn’t join them or during their fight with the MC some characters like his fiancée require them to kill him to become stronger he is kinda the mid game boss , they didn’t developed enough) to beat the final boss which still result in his death.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she is really such a worrywart.

Harold was not wrong about her crying but it does show how much she cares.

I kind of understand some comments that said MC being cold and all but for the Novel reader. The MC DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE. When he try to say something it got translate to something very very rude and hateful, except talking to MC's parent. He is a normal person inside, doing good for other people is his nature. But his speech is the problem, his position in the family too.

And please look at others perspective too, they all have their circumstances.

This is one of story that I like in character building and development so far.

Users who are viewing this thread