Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Spoken Truth

Group Leader
Notes:-

[ul]
[li]Bonus illustrations! "Tired Harold" and "Harold's Violin" (in Color!). See all bonus illustrations here![/li]
[li]Exciting news for Novel readers, [/li]
[li]In case you missed it, there's an Erica-focused extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7![/li]
[li]If you want to continue into the novel, read from Chapter 19.[/li]
[/ul]

[ul]
[li]Make sure to read the raw on the official manga site to show your support for the series. Every view counts![/li]
[li]Manga Volume 1 and 2 are now available! All 4 light novels also available digitally! Get them to support the authors[/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by the manga chapters? Here you go.[/li]
[li]Come help out with the Death Flags wiki![/li]
[/ul]

Double-page supporter
wtf b*tch he's fine with it what do you mean he's exhausted this fcking b*tch i hope they die miserable death fcking hell like cmon this is only gonna bring more trouble for the mc because this could potentially harm him if it leaked to his parent man this is why i i don't like people that meddle in other people business like hello? is her brain in the knee or something? what the hell

Good thing that mangadex is back NICE NICE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

well tbh, I hate loose ends, even if the thing is for a good purpose, the fact that someone is doing things behind your back is truly unacceptable. I no longer ship Sumeragi with Harold, she is a nuisance tbh like Harold said. also, Harold needs to think more strategically next time. kindness is a double-edged sword, it will help you or it will kill you.

Double-page supporter
Ahaha

They totally decided on their own to "help Harold" for "his own good". Yeah this is annoying as hell

Thanks for the update!

I want to ask the author that are all the nobles supposed to be angels with white wings ?
No, they don't, nobles are more likely the one is supposed to take responsibility. They need to act harsh or even kill someone when it is needed, if you look at history you will most likely see that the nobles, kings, princes and padishahs are the ones who killed even their family. The monarchy only lets strong and clever ones alive, other are most likely turns to puppets or got killed by someone, so why is Harold's killing someone is supposed to be a problem I don't think that if nobles turned into that mindset and live long, and Harold do not even need to get permission from someone ( other than their family or the ones who has the higher position ). Royalty can not punnish a noble because they hurted a commoner, and stokes family can easily cover up the sitiuation if things got esclated. I do not understand why is '' Harold needed to be pure ''. İF MOMENT NEEDS, NOBLE KİLLS

Users who are viewing this thread