Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Fiancée's Brother

Group Leader
1 Million views on MangaDex!! 🥳

[ul]
[li]And there you have it! The first "fight" of the series, ended in 2 pages.. an instant win for our boy![/li]
[li]
The actual fight should come next chapter, probably, hopefully
If you can't wait for it, you can read from novel chapter 20.[/li]
[li]Bonus illustrations: Erica and Harold's Graduation, Harold in Japanese clothes, Erica's Valentines and Volume 2 Promo (See all illustrations here!)[/li]
[li]Here's Itsuki in Color! (Novel vol.1)[/li]
[li]Fun(?) fact: The author revealed in an interview that Itsuki wasn't in the original plan, his character was created a chapter before his debut![/li]
[/ul]

[ul]
[li]In case you missed it, there's an Erica-focused extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7![/li]
[li]Make sure to read the raw on the official manga site to show your support for the series. Every view counts![/li]
[li]Manga v1-2 and light novels v1-4 also now available physically and digitally![/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by each manga chapter? Here you go.[/li]
[li]Come help out with the Death Flags wiki![/li]
[li]Follow the novel author's Twitter, mangaka's Twitter and MangaBox's Twitter![/li]
[/ul]

I can’t tell them apart. I don’t know who’s talking. It’s like the Author didn’t want to create a new character design so they just drew the main character again

@sparrow34 really? i have no problem telling them apart. brother has shorter hair and a mole under his eye, mc has sharper looking eyes. or maybe i've just seen so many identical mcs that i've developed a knack for recognizing them.

Harold: "Go Die While your Children Watch"

Some Guy: 😢...Harold-sama....wants Me to live a Long fulfilling life and to Have a Family whom I can share My experience and love with...so that on my death bed I have no regrets😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
lmao, Im always amazed by how patient everyone is with harold's language.
Thanks for the wonderful translations as always guys

Users who are viewing this thread