Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Fed-Kun's army
Oh dear.
It seems that his friend's act of kindness to let Erica learn that Harold is a truly good man might very well have raised a death flag for Harold now.

@GreeneValley soo it's a bad end for him even if he tries cuz he will raise all the flags since he cant avoid it ? how can be a happy end for him lol. i do like these kind of story, but i like the free will for the mc, just like Trash count's mc did change everything about the flag.
thanks for the uploads, it's getting a great development right now. cant wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
gotdemmit, had been reading the LN translations years back (together with Akuyaku Reijo Koi wo shite)....I think translations died back then...AND NOW WE HAVE A MANGA ye bwoi

good job friend, you just tore everything that the mc tried to build, to pieces. that made me upset.

Aggregator gang
to sum it up MC goes
full-on Itachi route, but even ruder (makes people missunderstand even more)+all the shitty rumour about him makes it even worse…he's being like the double-tripple agent to help the story progress

poor dude, at this point I just want him to be happy, yet he doesn't allow himself to unconciously even though he has some nice supporters

MC reminds me of Cale (from TCF) soo much since they're both are excessively hardworking unlucky bastards, yet the type of missunderstandings they get are worlds appart (can't help but want them to be happy man, it just tinggle the soft spot in my heart) 😂

Group Leader
@deproxyacct WN translations are caught up. The author only updates the WN once every year at this point. Pretty sure the LN was dropped so he lost all his motivation to write.

Broooo im so happy with how much its updating if you guys give it 10stars it'll probably update even faster :0

Thanks for the crazy updates.

As someone said
he's going on Itachi route

But I am amazed how can
Zen spoil everything to Erica and reduce everything Harold had done to ashes. He was one of a few who Harold trusts.

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE THE UPDATES. 15 PLEASE. JUST HOW I LOVE IT

Group Leader
@dban17474 @Hakogami the LN being dropped was only speculations I think, but the author did lose the motivation to write at one point, causing the updates to slow to a crawl. 2020 has 6 chapters; 8 in 2019, so the "once every year" is greatly exaggerated.

If the LN was cancelled I don't think they'd bother making a manga adaptation. Many fans do attribute the manga adaptation to the surge of international fans for the novel (thanks to Defiring's efforts, he's the current WN translator). Anyway, the LN was just confirmed for digital release next week (it was physical only until now) so it seems the series is gaining popularity again, likely due to the manga, which is also getting physical release!

EDIT: So I’ve been informed there’s manga adaptations based on discontinued LNs 😰 But fear not tho, Izumi-sensei has repeatedly promised that he/she’ll finish the novel!

Group Leader
Yeah, that's true, I overexaggerated. I'm very familiar with the LN industry and how prematurely publishing a light novel might end up killing the web novel as well if the LN sales aren't good. It happens with every other WN turned LN. So it's more like an educated guess. But I do have hope the author will finish the story, eventually. Manga readers should be fine though, we have a long way to go!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there’s a story like this but there’s no reincarnation, instead the main character has a vivid nightmare of potential deaths/futures every fortnight or something.

@Sam1803
essentially, his thought process is that Harold is a 10 year old kid thats taking on way too much. On top of that, he also views Harold as being falsely accused as something that's so tragic that Harold shouldn't have to deal with it, yet Harold has to due to his shitty parents. What that leaves Zen/Zed/Ted (whatever you wanna call him) with is the feeling that he wants atleast Harold's fiance to understand Harold. Of course, Zen/Zed/Ted didn't know a lot of the information Harold had this chapter which, if he did, we can only speculate if Zen/Zed/Ted would reveal the information.

Its why chapter 14 is my favorite, both in the manga and wn. It's literally the turning point in the series. If it didn't happen, so much in the future wouldn't happen. But thats for future chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread