Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

its weird seeing hareem MC still suffering from inferiority complex. fucking grow a pair pathetic MC

Fed-Kun's army
Two chapters in one day, Fe scans, I'd kiss you (no homo).

MAn Jouro inferiority complex sure is big, but understandable, honestly this is a nice resolution, seems to me Ore wo suki is more about the imperfection of characters and how they either grow from it/ learn to deal with it, when this arc started, I wonder where this Jouro came from ? his asshole persona, was the major driving force of the first arc but here, we get a weak and meek Jouro, this still feels out of character for him , we know he's the unbearably kind type but inferiority complex wasn't mentioned till recently, interesting none the less, look forward to see how he and pansy "officially" get together.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I don't mind how that end got resolved. But I would have preferred it not to get pushed into a romance route so directly. I think it should have showed how good friends they can be without developing romantic feelings. The whole point of their argument is how much they care for each other and how much they understand what the other wants since they've been friends for so long. ah well

Dex-chan lover
>Do you like anyone
>No
>Now we match

I uh. That's an odd thing to say. Unless she's reading his tell again.

Dex-chan lover
im mad that the whole dramatic speech did nothing for me, like i still feel he should ditch everyone, like EVERYONE and start over coz, honestly fuck all of them, she and the pres hated his ass when the 1st arc happened and now she like but we're childhood friends!!!, bitch no, he was trash you were trash, shit happened and the relationship was over, u made up but u cant act like that bond was never severed, like cmon,

Meh

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember much of the story but aren't the 2 girls and his friend people who plotted against him behind his back and Pansy is the only one who was an ally? Why does Tennis girl and Pres still like MC? Also, why is it "We match!" When he says he doesn't have anyone he likes. I don't get it

Contributor
As much as I dislike nearly everything else about the story direction right now,
the unintentional gift exchange (book <---> racket) was a heartwarming moment.

Double-page supporter
Fuck the old man for not keeping promise

No fuck the author for ruining the moment

Nooo had to make little drama with his childhood friend who once stabbbbbbbed deep in the back
And make it didn't happen

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge Correct. Heartless bitches that used the MC to get close to his friend who they really liked and then cucked him in the ass. However, they both have now fallen head over heels for him and of course he forgave them.

Dex-chan lover
Guess you really hate that kissing scene huh, so much till you dont really like to upload it

Dex-chan lover
Why are the comments on this chapter so fucking insufferable?

Supporter
i am honestly so confused.
what the fuck is the plot and why are people acting this way? all the interactions feel so weird.

am i the only one who has completely lost the thread of what's going on?

Dex-chan lover
I’m kinda confused with the plot.... like really confused. First off does the childhood really have basis to act like she’s so close to the MC when the entire first arc she (along with everyone else) treated him like dirt? I’m okay with them being friends, but I’m not buying the sudden super love routine as if she’s loved him all this time (plus I don’t 100% forgive her, prez, or sun yet). Also what is that Drama? Pansy confronts him about his inferiority complex and hates it. Childhood friend who loves him (?) is totally fine with the MC getting mad at her for helping him because he thinks she is 100x more important than him. The first arc was so good, but now this feels like a generic harem manga that doesn’t know what it wants to do with its characters or plot. I still think more than should have been spent repairing their relationship.

@ichi24 yeah I don’t really get why the bookshop owner gave the book away. He said the customer was intimidating (or something along the lines) so I was kinda expecting the old guy from the restaurant to have figured out about the book (because something) and bought it as an apology, but nope. Apparently the store owner was scared of a high school girl that plays tennis and looks way too nice. Okay then; nice reason to break a promise I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Just a friendly reminder that even Asunaro is cuter than this walking treachery.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 I dropped this manga after the betrayal, but sometimes I read detached chapters for the heck of it, what happened after that? did they just started licking the mc? For what reason? I can't make sense of it.

Users who are viewing this thread