Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET COOKED YOU FAT ASS PIG

After everything she messaged him, nah she heavily deserves to get bullied

I feel absolutely zero sympathy for that deplorable girl

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I'm glad I didn't read the past just binged chapters 11 - 17, because the frustrating chapters could only frustrate me for a few minutes. I hope we get to go through the rest fast as well, since this manga likes to be pretty frustrating which makes an annoying read.

Group Leader
The people in here getting overly upset at a spiteful, envy-driven teenage girl clearly either don't interact with any teenage girls in their lives or interact way too much with them. This is a pretty well characterized example of the clique-mentality bullshit that happens in High School (and even out of it).
Girls have to put up with this backstabbing, two-faced duplicituous bullshit all the time, lol.

Contributor
Took the bait. Line, hook and sinker.

That smarmy smirk on her face is going to get destroyed next chapter (or so I hope it is, god help me if it isn't) once the conspiracy against Fumi gets exposed. Would be even better if the dumb teacher is there to see it, and is forced to apologize as a result when they realize the stupidity of jumping to conclusions without evidence.

Dex-chan lover
Hope she gets expelled. Then gutted in a dark alley, with her holding in her intestines so they don't spill out, while slowly dying.

Thanks for the TL
Woah, calm down
97d.gif

Dex-chan lover
For the vast majority of fatties (IRL), it's a mental illness and/or sign of poor character. You can and should be shunned by everyone for your excessive weight.
My fat friends are the some of the best people I ever met. Being fat doesn't make you bad, being skinny doesn't make you good. If you decide not to like someone based on looks, leave it as your own problem instead of trying to make it theirs. But, you are transparently trolling here so I'm sure you know that.

Agreed. It's a lazy trope to associate fat with indolence, greed, and trickery. In animes, they even use a "fat voice."

Shoutout to the likeable fat characters, like Gonda - 365 days to the wedding or Shouko Ootani - what happens if you save a high school girl who was about to jump off.
Imma check them out. I just remembered this series, but you might also want to read Asahina Wakaba and her 〇〇 boyfriend. It's very sweet and wholesome.

This one's super popular, so you've probably heard of it before, but Ore Monogatari has a similar premise to the above.

Kuragehime is one of the few I've run into where the "frumpy" person in the rom com is the girl. She's not super slim but IDK if the art is trying to portray her as chubby or not? I actually haven't found too many series with a chubby female lead where she doesn't immediately start losing weight, now that I think of it (I'll Save this Damn Family is kind of an example. She remains plump for quite some time, but I find this series pretty boring sooooo.... 😅).

And this is an even further tangent...but For 5kg goes into toxic dieting culture. It's very real, but at the same time, the main character is a girl who isn't actually fat in any way...so. Haha.

But either way, let me stop bombarding you with links. Thanks for the recommendations. 😄

Dex-chan lover
I just hope ugly fatty gets real severe punishment from the school

Uuuh, you ok?

There is some truth to appearances playing a role in how people are treated, but that is mainly for first impressions and the like. When it comes to things like these, it matters a lot less.

Yup. Given the medium, using appearances as a form of messaging is not all that surprising.

It is also why the Yukishiro is being depicted as a girl with glasses, they are supposed to "hide" her beauty, but we also see it through a lens of her supposed to be the "good" kind of girl, so she is beautiful.
Honestly I don't think it's as clever as you're making it out to seem. The "kid that becomes pretty when they take off their glasses" trope is pretty braindead. "We're going to make this girl pretty because we don't want to make an ugly character, but we're gonna give her glasses and call her average looking to explain why nobody but the MC thinks she's pretty and he's the only guy that has a crush on her" It's like those hollywood movies where the male mc is a "loser" that nobody likes, but they're sociable and also super good looking so that the audience likes them. It's lazy writing (or drawing) to make the character likeable and "normal" at the same time. They only make the bad characters truly ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread