Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Supporter
P R O F E S S I O N A L 🙃

Screenshot-2023-06-01-15-57-07-942-com-chrome-dev.png

Supporter
Thanks for that final page, hardly anthing to add to that.
can't really blame the teacher here, all the info she got is that letter and it seem like no one in the class provide her with other information
Oh, I'll certainly blame her. She tried nothing to resolve or verify things except for "Come out and incriminate yourself before everyone in class".
The very first thing should have been to visit the student and clear things up.

Dex-chan lover
can't really blame the teacher here, all the info she got is that letter and it seem like no one in the class provide her with other information

Yes all the info is from the letter, she didn't even bother to check the supposedly bulled student, we can 100% blame the teacher for not bothering to actually fact check anything.

Dex-chan lover
What a shit teacher. Glad I'm not the only one with this reaction. Even if you are new, anyone's reaction would be to discuss with the parties "involved" without shaming them in front of the whole class when all you have is an anonymous letter. I'm sure this is just setting up a situation were everyone has to act like idiots so that the MC looks more heroic, but this is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Obtain the teaching license.

Fuck it up at your first class trying to stop bullying like an hero of justice instead of a rational human being.

Fact checks? Nope
Discretion to prevent the "bully" to be bullied in retaliation? Nope

Users who are viewing this thread