Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
A bullshit scenario so forcefully contrived, even the scanlators couldn't stay quiet.

There is no school on the planet (Russia maybe?) where a teacher would behave along these lines when faced with a situation like this one. We all know she didn't do it and in a few chapters we'll prove her innocence, even if the real mastermind behind isn't revealed....

What do you think a reasonable parent of a wrongly accused student would do to that school?

Shit like this makes it hard to read on since the scenario is completely unbelievable. If part of her defense turns out to be the handwriting not matching hers, or email address the 'evidence letter' came being someone else's, like the 'bullied' girl - something cursory that anyone with half a brain should have picked up on from the start - then I blame the editor for letting the author submit this shit.
I think you need to read more newspapers about school teachers/education in general and you can find this kind of incompetent nonsense anywhere. I have a teacher back then who stole my achievement by claiming my work (and a friend in my team) as his in an international competition and he's taking the award, we complained to the school and they shut it down to preserve their reputation. Shitty teachers like this exist, you're just probably being very lucky never got them in class.

Dex-chan lover
i was enjoying this series till now this new arc is just stupid......

Dex-chan lover
This was the strangest setup when I read the web novel too. You'd think that one of the teachers would've done something to follow-up with the info to verify it, but this is how things go in most "I was betrayed/bullied" type stories from Japan. All the adults have the IQs of blobfish and end up causing a character to be unjustly ostracized by the class.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's kinda believable if we take as a proof how school system works, even that bullshit might be somewhat logical.

I've seen some wild shit...

Dex-chan lover
I’m getting MFing flashbacks to how my school had handled me getting bullied.

Yup, you guessed right. School sees my backpack thrown upside down, in trash, etc. proceeds to punish me.

Bully got off completely free. I hope they’re in debt and working at a minimum wage job struggling to make ends meet while pushing away everyone around them that wants to help, with the same bully personality they had were young and didn’t learn to stop bullying.

Supporter
Where DID the "bullied" girl go? There must be some reason why she's not going to school.
Is she somehow in on it with the ex-gf?
Is she being threatened??

Group Leader
Why are they acting like she's getting arrested for Mass murder charges?
This kind of behavior is never tolerated in Boraqua. You shout like that they put you in jail. Right away. No trial, no nothing. Journalists, we have a special jail for journalists. You are stealing? right to jail. You are playing music too loud? Right to jail, right away. Driving too fast? jail. Slow? jail. You are charging too high prices for sweaters, glasses- you right to jail. You undercook fish? Believe it or not, jail. You overcook chicken, also jail. Undercook, overcook. You make an appointment with the dentist and you don't show up, believe it or not, jail, right away. We have the best patients in the world because of jail.

Dex-chan lover
I understand she's a new teacher and all but shitty incompetent teacher is shitty and incompetent.
Clearly she's not only never actually been bullied before, but also hasn't been involved with anyone who has.
The way she's handling it stinks of how little she understands people and how important it is to handle things with anonymity, especially when there isn't any actual evidence.
Moreover ignoring anyone who could be a witness and speak up for her as well. Lol.

Group Leader
Wonder where the author got inspiration from...?
063.gif

Even 20 years ago, in Vietnam, where teachers are given free reign to beat students for any minor reason and publicly shame them, I think they at least had enough common sense to not merely believe some anonymous letters without first checking with the class reps.

Why'd she expect the bully to just come forward? Who's the class rep? She didn't even check with them or ask if anyone saw anything suspicious. She already believed the accusation and dragged the girl out in front of everyone. But then again, it's for the sake of the plot, huh? XD

Users who are viewing this thread