Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Offering support: kinda late when he's in that state already, but good idea and can be excused with them not having that much time to be in touch
Proposing when the guy is in the worst possible position: WHAT'S THE FUCK?

Like, it could've been an okay development for both considering everything, but at this point I hope he would reject her.

Group Leader
Hmmm I don't think. That's not. Well... I guess something is something...

It does not feel cohesive or it even makes any sense this HUGE HUMONGOUS time jump.

Whatever I can already see the ending ahead...

Thanks for the TL as always.

Dex-chan lover
All this time I was expecting the dude to confess, given the name of the story. The path this took is just insane.

Rule 1: Transphobia is against the rules
I guess, it's life? Things don't always go the way you want. Ever heard of Deus Ex Machina? Like it or not, deal with it. You're depressed. So what? Deal with it. Quit whining, kiddo. Stand up on your own, make effort to build something new or to get a new job and start praying to God instead of just whining and staying depressed or lazing around in your safe zone!
To begin with, don't expect anything out of any human, ever! They have their own interests and you never know when they're gonna betray you anyway! So, you're always on your own, there's only God with you. The only other one you can trust that won't betray you is your enemy, since you know his intentions: to hurt you.
She didn't like you before. She seemed like she stopped liking you in school, so why should you trust her for liking you and supporting you now?

Edit: for those who want to grow up beautifully, the only way to grow up beautifully is to deal with it and move on, not to wallow in depression. Suck it up and learn from it. It may sound dumb for you millennials and kids these days who don't know what hardship is, but when the time comes, you'll understand. The pain will temper you and turn you into a tempered diamond, with greater value. If you lose to that pain, then to begin with, you had no value at all. So make that pain into good experience, something that you can learn from.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought he was going to be isekai'd into another world. Plot device are mostly the same. Worked to death by black company, off to isekai world soon after.

Contributor
He tried too hard, and that’s normal, that’s what happens. Anyone going through similar situation, please make some time for yourself; have a break, have a kitkat.

Dex-chan lover
The vibe flipped, but I kinda like it more now?
We have plenty of straight-road-happy-end one-pagers. Not that many more complicated ones.

A lot depends on where it will go from here, but for now, it's interesting. Their teenage feelings cooled off due to misunderstanding. They kinda drifted, but also kept reasonably in touch, from adult's perspective. Now the boy got broken, and she's still the only person close enough to him to even be there.

I don't see the "proposal" as equivalent to the "long overdue confession". It's more of an offer of a new start to their relationship, where they can start by leaning on each other, and see where it gets them.
I'm surely more interested in the following chapters than when they were doing the teen rom-com.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what, the fuck just happened? After years of time skipping like the author had king crimson requiem, dude becomes overworked and depressed, and the girl comes in to offer marriage just so she can take care of him from now on?
Idk man, depending on how this continues, they’re quite screwed

Supporter
I thought he was going to be isekai'd into another world. Plot device are mostly the same. Worked to death by black company, off to isekai world soon after.
Maybe next chapter. Maybe it'll even be one of those isekais where the mc hooks up with his new world waifu right away instead of beating around the bush for a 200 chapters.

well, that was super fuck up shit, what a garbage chapter honestly

Classic way for companies to fuck themselves/their employees: take a high performer in one department and transfer them to a completely unrelated department. Why the hell would you take an architect/designer and put them in sales?

Users who are viewing this thread