Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
That's the worst thing you can say to someone who's trying to improve themselves.

Shoo shoo gains goblin.

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry my man. A good lad Hybrid Calisthenic said fitness is a journey, and we all start somewhere. Im currently on table push up.

Thanks for the scanlation mann

Dex-chan lover
Now theres the credit page Ive been looking for
also damn not even a single push up-

Dex-chan lover
Kinda agree on your last statement. The whole "you're beautiful the way you are" is such a stupid line. No you aren't and never delude yourself that you're fine the way you are you should always strive to better yourself.

Your phrasing is incredibly toxic, and I hope you don't try to encourage people that way. But anyway, it's a damn 8 years old saying it.
She can easily mean: "I like you being chubby". People got types, yo.

P.S: To the translator, if you actually can't even do 1 pushup -- start from doing ones on stairs. You can easily gauge your level by going 1 step lower each time you feel your current angle is too easy, until you can do it flat.

Dex-chan lover
Your phrasing is incredibly toxic, and I hope you don't try to encourage people that way. But anyway, it's a damn 8 years old saying it.
She can easily mean: "I like you being chubby". People got types, yo.

P.S: To the translator, if you actually can't even do 1 pushup -- start from doing ones on stairs. You can easily gauge your level by going 1 step lower each time you feel your current angle is too easy, until you can do it flat.
🤣 Get over yourself. I'm direct and to the point. I'm not gonna say stupid bullshit to protect your feelings.

And for the record I have encouraged people that way. The guys get it immediately and try the solve the issues. The girls sperg out saying my language is too harsh. Like what you're doing. Just because it's an 8 year old saying doesn't mean it's not bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
🤣 Get over yourself. I'm direct and to the point. I'm not gonna say stupid bullshit to protect your feelings.

And for the record I have encouraged people that way. The guys get it immediately and try the solve the issues. The girls sperg out saying my language is too harsh. Like what you're doing. Just because it's an 8 year old saying doesn't mean it's not bullshit.
There's a major difference between being "direct" and being an asshole. It seems like you think that being 'nice' (saying extra shit), is the same thing as saying your mind on things without a filter at all.
All the best mate.

Dex-chan lover
There's a major difference between being "direct" and being an asshole. It seems like you think that being 'nice' (saying extra shit), is the same thing as saying your mind on things without a filter at all.
All the best mate.
Hm no being direct is saying it like it is and meaning what you say instead of dancing around the issue or saying it with nicer words.

Being direct is no different to being an asshole to a lot of people. But sure I'm an asshole 🤣

Translator, I can guarantee you, skinny and fit are not the same. I'm someone who can eat whatever he wants, never work out, and never put on extra weight. But I sometimes exercise. The difference between being fit and just being skinny is night and day. And whenever I go weeks without exercise, my body feels hella weak and stiff.

Users who are viewing this thread