Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
What’s more romantic than finally confessing after marrying for 30+ years and your spouse being in their deathbed?
I think there are many other things but for the sake of this story…. Yea

Group Leader
Ah, yes. The
"IamleavingtheofficeearlytodaytospendtimewithmyfamilysoIwilljustwhipupsomethingandcallitaday"
ending.

Double-page supporter
correct me if im wrong but that background when he's reading a book, im pretty sure thats how most hospitals look like in japan manga.

Dex-chan lover
there was A LOT of skipping, to the point where it went against the title of the comic itself

Dex-chan lover
So that was very clever. We got to see a lot of moments in the relationship but the confession came at the end.

Group Leader
I liked the ending, it was cute, but damn was it frustrating after a certain point up to it.
Why did the boy need to have a mental break down and get a pity marriage? Did he ever get another job?
Why did they need to separate and live apart, only to have the sudden pity marriage?
Why have the lame period in school where they were awkward around each other and not really talking?
Why have the fight that caused the rift?
Why didn't he just confess after he lost the weight like he planned and kept reiterating? It was in the title!

Whatever, at least it ended well, which is better than I can say for many superior series out there.
Thanks for the translations.
Never heard of pity marriage before

Users who are viewing this thread