Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, i don't know that bottom of table's contents means bad thing.

hope the author can do something about it :worry:

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of falling in love with other girls when you already have a woman like Hinaki beside you? I don't get it.

Boy, you should overcome your puberty soon to realize you are blessed.
:pepehmm::pepehmm::pepehmm:
Well, SHE needs to get to/overcome her own puberty and the whole "i-hate-love" thing in order for them to be dating, so it's not all on him. This chapter seems to be a step in the right direction

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of falling in love with other girls when you already have a woman like Hinaki beside you? I don't get it.

Boy, you should overcome your puberty soon to realize you are blessed.
:pepehmm::pepehmm::pepehmm:
what will he do with two girls?

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha, it seems even in his dreams, Shunsuke isn't safe from the girls fighting over him! Shunsuke's thinking so much about the decision he has to make he can't escape them!

Hinaki once again shines through as a good friend. Even if Shunsuke has changed as a result of his newfound love for Koiwai, even if he does end up spending less time with Hinaki, Hinaki will be happy for him! Because ultimately, her friend is still the same person! And that person is someone she likes spending time with!

Both the Aida and Tomoe families make cameos! Wish they actually appeared in the manga more, instead of merely being mentioned.

Contributor
"It's only a dream but I'm still getting roasted..."
The readers have been roasting you for a while, too.

I feel like I'm going to bomb my score for this manga if this ends inconclusively with unresolved romance. Synopsis says it's a "love-triangle romantic comedy", so an ending where romance doesn't happen and we go back to chapter 1 status quo with zero romance is something I won't forgive. Whether the outcome is Shunsuke x Kiyoka, Hinaki x Shunsuke or Hinaki x Kiyoka it's all more acceptable than "we all ended up just staying friends in the end".

Users who are viewing this thread